CF 43

Thursday: Oct 05 2017.

Happy October everyone!

xoxo

"Good morning,  Shinichi."

"Morning." Shinichi answered in fluent English.

The couple are walking on a long corridor to find Shinichi's next classroom, some of the people who Shiho thinks that knew her boyfriend greeted them with a smile. Some spare glances on her.

"Someone is popular. " she teased in a low and soft tone.

Shinichi answered her with a bright smile. "They say im friendly and approachable when i go to school." He said, proudly.

Shiho quickly raised her eyebrow, pff- Shinichi? Friendly? Approachable?

Approachable, maybe a bit. But knowing the old him- he wont be acting like this if he is the old Shinichi.

"Today, I want you to see how it is when I go to school." He started. " You're always at the mansion when im here, youve never go out if I wont persue you to. So today Ms Shiho Miyano, youll come to my classes to sit in with me."

Shiho immediately stop. "What?" Her eyes widening a bit.

"You heard me." Shinichi keeps smiling.  "I already talked with my professors and they agreed on my request since youll be here just for less than a day, while me- its only four times a month when I go here, so it's no big deal." He explained, shrugging.

And before Shiho can digest everything, Shinichi pulled her on a classroom.

Its one of his minor subjects, usually- Shinichi skipped this even if he only attended four times a month in this uni. Well, he can just pass this without attending since he's passing his quizzes.

"Shinich!" Someone whistled.  "Hey bro!" They do a hand gesture in front of her. So he did have friends outside their circle. "Its been, two weeks since the last time I saw you! And its not in this classroom!" The guy said in amusement.

Again, Shinichi never went in his minors if they dont have any important things to do.

And before he can answer, some of the new guy friends flocked on their front. Shiho silently sat on a hair near them to give them space. It amuses her to see Shinichi like this.

She have heard that he have so many friends back in Japan, if theres something the old and the new Shinichi have, thats his personality to be friend with anyone. As long as that person wont try to kill. Note the sarcasm.

Her eyebrow quickly rose as a group of girls joined them. Shiho is not a jealousy kind of woman but--

A girl, a beautiful blonde girl openly hugs Shinichi as if she misses him so much. Oh you just did not.

And Shinichi being the oblivious as he is, he let her and even laughs while hugging the girl back. Oh Shinichi, you just did not.

Shiho felt something twitched inside her head twice.

Its her patience and control of herself.

She can see the blonde acts so cutesy in front of Shinichi, her face is glowing- she is so attracted to him and Shiho felt that everyone in the room knows that.

As if in one second, Shiho's invisible.

She didn't move nor made any sounds as she felt something negative, anger? Starts rising inside her.

Jealousy.  That joined the first one.

A swirls of emotions, negative emotions starts mixing inside her. Her eyes still on the girl and Shinichi.