CF 27

👑

Something's not right.

That's what's going on with Shinichi's mind, those words keeps hanging in his head.

The sun is already set, yet- Heiji's still not coming back to his own room to signal him if it's the right time to have a talk with Shiho.

Something's happening.

But what is it?

It's six thirty and he's bored as F, the book he brought to read in Heiji's room is already done.

"Ugh! Where the hell are you, Heiji?" He throw himself at the bed, his arm covering his eyes- he starts thinking about what's going to happen later.

Can he do it?

Oh hell, he should do it.

No backsies.

This time, he will make sure that Shiho will believe him- no matter what.

But the bad luck is really clinging onto him, because he fell asleep.

xoxo

"Talk to her!" Heiji whispered shout at Kaito who's on his side and nudged him.

"Me? Why me?!"

"Why not you? You're Kaito Kid, you're not afraid of anything!"

"Well you're a detective yourself, stupid!"

They're at the back of the door, spying on Shiho who's almost at the gate- waiting for Shinichi.

"You don't understand, a girl's wrath is way more scarier than anything!" Heiji, imagining Sonoko, Kazuha and Ran when they're mad.

"If i don't understand, then why im here with you?!" Of course Kaito knows. "What the hell are you waiting for? Go fetch Shinichi!"

"Oh yeah right!" Heiji answered, panicked- he completely forgot about Shinichi because Shiho's possible wrath is hanging out on his head.

"What are you guys doing there?" Shiho asked before Heiji take a step and made the two boys froze.

They didn't noticed that she was in front of them already!

So much for being nervous.

"Uhm.. We're worried about you, do you know how much risk it is for you to stand few meters away from the gate? The BO never sleep and we don't want them to get you." Kaito quickly answered, the one who always thinks fast and such a good lier.