CF 07

"You still got it huh?"

"Got what?" Shinichi stares at Heiji after they got out from the car.

"You know, you being the modern Sherlock Holmes.." Heiji closed the door of the car and starts to walk towards the entrance of Kudo Mansion.

"Ohh.. Is it about the scene earlier?" Shinichi follows him.

"Yeah.. Seriously, you could've just ignore it you know- i guess the detective blood inside you is still there even if- you know..." Heiji was referring to Shinichi's amnesia.

Shinichi shrugged, when they were on the town to buy some things- they saw a crime.

Normally, outsiders can't cooperate yet- Shinichi notice something that made the police officers let him cooperate with them, along side with Heiji.

After a long time, they finally did some investigation again but Heiji cant be help but to be shocked.

He didnt actually believe that Shinichi can still do that, Heiji was against at first when they already include in the investigation but when Shinichi said that something is not right- they start doing what they always do before.

If they're not there, it will be suicide- but since Shinichi appeared, its a murder now.

There's a woman at her late 30's who was found in the tub, they found a suicide note and the husband confirmed that it was her wife's handwriting- the woman was over drugged, the bottle and capsules are found on the floor near the tub.

What made Shinichi thought that it was not a suicide is the son of the woman's husband, he saw how that 20 years old guy quickly smirked as if his enjoying the situation.

How often can you see a person enjoying someone's death right? Sure, there some people who can be like that but if only that person is hate someone so much- her or his humanity could've left them.

At first, Shinichi can't explain why he likes to include his own self in that kind of matter- he can't remember anything but something is pulling him in that case.

That he should do something.

That he could do something.

"After a long time, i become your 'Watson' again.. Ops- wait, im not your assistant anymore." Heiji almost whispered the last sentence but Shinichi heard it.

"Watson? Assistant?"

"Nah.. Its nothing." Heiji shrugged, someone got that position in Shinichi's life- his place was being stolen- yet, it was fine to Heiji as long as its the little menace.

"You're weird.." Shinichi commented as they enter the Kudo Mansion. "You know, earlier- everything seems feels right, gaining evidence- thinking how that person did that, how--"