CF 10

"Shinichi, are you listening?"

"H-ha? Ah.. Yes professor.." Shinichi snap out of his deep thought, right now- he's supposed to be studying but his mind keeps wondering about other things.

"Okay, one more time- soon Heiji and me are leaving, we need to finish this before that." Shinichi nodded at Professor Agasa.

He tried to keep his mind on the topic and in the end, he succeeded even though he badly wants to think of something- or someone.

Shinichi was concerned about Ran, when someone called their mansion and heard her voice and knowing that she's the girl he was supposed to in love with was keeping him thinking of her.

But, Ai or should he say Shiho was easily replaced Ran on his mind the exact day when he's thinking about his childhood friend.

Shiho is now occupying his mind.

He's confuse for some reason, how can she do that? How can she affect him with just stretching, sleeping or anything she does?

When she's in Ai's body, he treated her as a sister- cause she's cute and all.

Yes, cute- she become snobbish on some people or things is what made her cute, at least for Shinichi.

But, it seems different when she's Shiho Miyano- she's affecting him and it concerns Shinichi.

Shinichi sighed as Professor left the room, he leaned his head on the table.

He must remind his own self that Ai is not a kid, she's a teen ager just like him.

Biting his lip, he stands up and walks towards the exit and just right after he set his foot on the living room- his eyes caught Ai, busy on typing- like always.

Silently, he watches Ai doing her job, slowly- he felt pain inside.

He was inform by his father that Ai is doing all of this for him, he knows that Ai did the drug but its not her fault that his life was a mess.

Yes, WAS- because for him, right now he's contented.

Maybe because he can't remember the past thats why he's fine in the way they are now.

"Ai-yayayay.. Ai-yayayay--"

(Tump!)

Suddenly, Heiji appeared chanting whatever is that causing Ai to throw a pillow at him.

"What's your problem? Haven't you drink your medicine again, Heiji?"

"Ha-ha Ai." He rolled his eyes heavenly, sitting to the single couch next to Ai's.

"If you're bored, im sorry- i can't do anything for you.." She was back on typing.

Stupid Heiji, always disturbing her if he has nothing to do.

"Tss.. I'm actually having doubts that you really doesn't treat me as a friend."