CF 41

"I didnt think that she will be in my house." Shinichi sighed as they walk in the hallway of his university.

"I guess we're pretty dumb to didn't think about that possibility." Heiji said, putting his hands over his head.

Shinichi chuckled at that, ahh. Despite of the situation- Heiji manages to light up the atmosphere.

Though, he's very sure that if he's in the same room with that Kazuha- Heiji will be a mess.

"How are they anyway?" Shinichi referring to Kaito and Shiho.

"On their way here." Heiji shrug.

"Its a good thing that Shiho didn't see them." Shinichi said in worried tone.

Thinking the scene where Shiho saw Ran made Shinichi unsettled.

Shiho came first in his mind as usual, she will be bothered again and he didn't need that right now.

She saw Ran already, she freaked out and ran away from them.

And then, there's Ran.

What he felt is guilt.

Shinichi feels guilty towards his childhood friend because that's Ran, despite of his changed of feelings- he knew that he still cares for her.

Shinichi sighed as he rub the side of his head a bit.

"Something wrong?" Heiji asked and Shinichi just doubtfully smiled as his answer.

He immediately know that their situation bothers Shinichi the most.

"Oh.. its them! Kaito! Shihooo!" Heiji waved both of his hands as they exited the hallway and found his two best friends .

Shinichi was looking at Heiji before his eyes landed on Kaito who signalled using his hand in a salute kind of way.

And then his eyes landed on Shiho, the girl who was wondering her eyes around the area- thinking that, this place is where should she be, a teen ager who's studying and nothing to worry about.

But oh well, she's already smart- why would she go to school when she already knows so many things.

Though. Deep inside her, she secretly wish to experience a normal life.

"Someone is in her deepest thoughts for her not to notice her perfect boyfriend." Shinichi said and then Shiho raises her head and foun him grinning.

Oh, since when he was here? In front of her.

Kaito and Heiji both makes gagging sound.

Shinichi just rolled his eyes, yes he doesn't like to be cheesy just like what Kaito's word, in front of them- but he's with Shiho, he cant stop himself from releasing those words.

Ahh, the power does she have to him.

Shiho blinks. She actually doesn't know what to say.

Will she answered that or ask when they did arrived?

"You okay?" He asked in a smile, Shinichi knew that Shiho didn't know that Ran was at the house yet he's still bothered inside.

Shiho manages to give him a little smile,  for some reason she cant tell him what she just thought- its embarrassing for her side even if there's no reason to feel that way.

Shinichi wants to ask more questions but to Shiho's luck, Kaito called his attention saying that they need to talk.

Shiho didn't think that its serious or suspects that something is off, she just let them go the side and have their 'boys talk'.