CF 12

Ai woke up in the same way just like every freaking day.

She turned into a ball as she's trying to suprass the pain she's been having as soon as she wakes up.

'Damn.' She thought as she bite her lower lip so hard.

Everyday she's experiencing this, transforming from teenager to a kid's body is not really easy.

It's not even hard, it's way damn harder for her but still- she manage to stop the loud groans she wants to let out.

Ai doesn't want the Kudo Family to worry about her, especially Shinichi.

Minutes later, she found herself panting hard while sweating- blanky looking at the ceiling with his body as a kid.

'Way to start a morning.' She once again, thought.

In her mind, this is the right way to punish herself for every sin she did in the past.

(Knock. Knock.)

"Shi? Are you awake?"

Hearing that voice made her heart starts pounding loudly.

'The hell?" Ai thought.

She put her hand on her chest to calm herself down, is it the because of the transformation?

No, because she was already calmed down before Shinichi knocked on her door.

Placing her hand in her chest made her remember something.

"What are you doing here?"

That question.

'Oh god.' Her eyes widen as she thought that.

What happened last night are slowly flashing in her mind.

'Was that a dream? ' she quickly got up. 'It must be a dream.'

Maybe she fell asleep and dream of him, but why the hell she can clearly remember that dream- its so vivid in her mind.

"Shiho? Can you hear me?" Shinichi once again, knocked.

"C-coming." She get out of bed quickly, she almost fell when her body got out of balance but manage to hold on the table beside her.

Good thing everyday she wakes up her hair doesn't end up like a bird's nest.

When she was about to open her door, she hesitated- remembering what might happen last night is making her nervous.

"What is it?" She asked in his normal tone along with her signature blank face, trying to hide her true feelings.

Ai is looking up since she's in a body of a child and as usual- Shinichi is Shinichi.

"Breakfast is ready." Shinichi announced with a gentle smile.

Ai tilted her head, unconsciously studying Shinichi's face if he remembers what happened last night and when she saw nothing change in his expression- she knew it was a dream, she sighed inside her head.