TMBMAMB 3: Secret Revealed

(Ann Hong as our Charlotte...)

SECRET REVEALED

"Go back to sleep," he sleepily said as he snaked his arms around my waist.

"But I can't," I said as I tried to push him away so I could free myself.

He didn't answer as he tightened his grip.

"I need to go to the bathroom," I informed.

He still didn't let go.

I really really need to go to the bathroom.

"Let go of me so I could go to the bathroom!" I whined.

But to no avail.

I was gonna keep on talking but I felt it coming out, so I covered my mouth instead.

He opened his eyes as he noticed I silenced up.

"You really need to go to the bathroom?" he asked as his eyebrows knit together.

I glared at him, the super sharp glare. But the guy just raised his hands up as he let go of me. I got up as fast and ran as quick to the bathroom. Then I let it out.

After the very uneventful throwing up, I brushed my mouth so that the smell won't linger.

"Are you sick?" he suddenly, out of the blue, asked.

It startled me that I nearly slipped ... just nearly.

"No," was my direct answer.

He didn't say anything anymore, but he stared at me as if like it was the way he could tell if I was lying or not.

Well, he really can't say that I'm lying right?

"I could tell if someone is lying or not Lassie. And you are," he said as he walked towards me.

Of course, the first thing I did was to step backwards every time he stepped forward.

"I'm not lying," I said as I stared back at him.

He's been a man of few words because he gets people talking with just his stares, which he is doing to me right now.

When I felt my back touch the wall, my eyes went around the room for escape.

"You know ... " he was a feet away from me when he was interrupted.

"Charlotte are you there?" doctor Alfred shouted from the other side of the bathroom.

Oh I'm saved.

"I'm here!" I answered as I hurried my steps away from the monster, who followed after me.

"I was wondering why no one was ar ... oh, did I disturb something?" he asked the moment he saw me and Jayden walking out the bathroom.

"No. You came in just the right time actually. Thanks," I said as I passed by him and walked directly to the bed.

The room was silent for a while before Alfred talked.

"Yeah, I just came to check up on you," Alfred informed as I heard his footsteps coming near me.

I slumped on the bed as I closed my eyes and didn't answer as I let myself calm from what happened a while ago. My stomach still hasn't fully recovered.

"Actually, she just threw up," Jayden answered.

I stayed still.

"Are you feeling okay?" the doctor asked.

"Yes," I said as I sat up and looked at the two men who now is looking at me.

But the doctor just shook his head, "Nope, you're not feeling okay. You're pale and your face says it all."