TMBMAMB 21: Blue Yonder?

Blue Yonder?

Vince's P.O.V

Three weeks had passed.

Holly was sent to the States.

Brittany was sent to another country.

Granny Lyn has been taking care of the kids.

Jayden and Charlotte always go out every day.

The twins are nearing their end of vacation.

The newborns are doing fine.

The gang had been quietly weird.

The house became quiet.

Mother has been doing good thanks to her grandchildren and the twins as well.

And I've been looking for places where it is convenient for the three to live in.

I'm also looking at back ups if Jayden decides to go all out trying to find Charlotte.

Three knocks sounded through the door and it opened silently.

A man came and gave me a folder.

My eyebrows knitted, "What are these?"

"Boss ordered to give it to you," he said.

Still confused, I nodded.

I tried hard to think if Jayden told me about anything but... I can't think of any.

The folder is a file about all the gang groups and where their main territories are.

My eyebrows wrinkled, "What does he mean by sending these?"

I decided to call him.

"Hello, what are these files for?" I asked.

'Look into them for me. I'm going out with Charlotte today.'

"Look into them? And then what?" I asked.

'Tell Gil to fetch the papers after you look into them. Then give him a copy of who you think are enemies and who are harmless.'

"What? What is it for anyway?" I asked.

'Just do it.'

I sighed, "I don't know what this is but since it's the first time you asked me to do a useless thing then I'm gonna let it go. But it will also be the last, understand?"

I hung up.

Might as well get it done.

After an hour, I was able to write who are harmless and who are not.

And as I went through the data, I somehow found some things oddly strange and familiar.

I sighed as I finally realized that some of these places were where I chose to hide Charlotte.

Of course, I made rearrangements and after I was done, I called Gil to pick up the files.

Well, whatever Jayden's thinking on doing about these files, coincidentally it helped me.

I leaned on my chair.

Although these places are nice, I wonder if it will be nice for the twins.

Gil came and took the files.

"What is he thinking on doing with those anyway?" I asked.

"I don't know. He could have asked me to do it, even I'm wondering why he gave it to you."