TMBMAMB 7.2: The New Assistant

Charlotte's P.O.V

After taking the medicine, I decided to go for a walk. A tour in this house I stayed at for months. Now that I have grown accustomed to living here, I finally had the guts to fully explore.

Then I saw this doors that are clearly hidden if one doesn't closely observe the hallway. At the end is an unnoticeable corridor turning to the left. If I were to stand 10 feet away the turning point, I wouldn't surely be able to notice.

I wonder...

I slowly opened the doors revealing fighting apparatus and training machines. Guns, knives, swords, and all sorts of killing weapons are seen neatly and orderly organized according to their own kind in different places, of course that exempts big cannons.

It took me fifteen minutes to fully digest the place and it triggered a feeling of excitement in me that my mind decided to use these as a way to cool down this temper.

And there I decided to try the simple gun in their shooting area which has a target 60 feet away. Eye and ear protectors are neatly placed on the side table.

I prepared myself then started shooting.

I was so absorbed in shooting the target that every shoot had been spot on. I also tried those weapons such as the knives and the baton like guns. I was gonna try them all but I got very exhausted that I decided to try the others tomorrow.

When I got to the room, an angry monster glared at me.

"Where have you been this time? You weren't in the maid's quarter."

I glared back still thinking about those marks that he had put on me.

"I'm exhausted, I'm going to sleep," was all I said.

"I could see that you're all sweaty. Where did you go?" he asked, this time calmer.

"To the place that I believe I'm forbidden to enter," I answered before entering the closet and going to the bathroom.

I turned on the faucet for the wide Jacuzzi like bathtub, filled it with a scented sweet smell of bubble bath soap and warm water. I then went in and enjoyed the pleasant feeling it is giving.

When I went out, the man was no longer there. I shrugged and decided to go take a nap. But hunger overtook my sleep so I went down the kitchen. There I gulped the food that was already prepared for lunch. I then went back to the room and continued the postponed nap.

...

"Honey, wake up so we could start with your make up. It's a good thing you already took a bath," I heard Lucas say as he slowly sat on the bedside.

I sighed, "Is it time already?"

"Yes, so get up you lazy pregnant woman," he said as he stood up and walked to who knows where.

I opened my eyes only to see that all the materials needed was already in the room, including the dress.

I sighed again which made Lucas roll his eyes, "Stop being such a brat!"

"Stop calling me names you dirty man-loving nincompoop!" I shouted.

"Easy tiger, geez, I was only joking," he said.

"Well I'm not."

He then exaggerated a loud gasp, "Do you really mean that I'm a... I'm a ... dirty nincompoop?"

Leaving the main point of being a man-lover behind while repeating my sentence.

I groaned as I sat down grudgingly, "Just get this over with."