TMBMAMB 27-The Ring in the Forest

THE RING IN THE FOREST

Charlotte's P.O.V

I went out to get some air after having to say goodbye to the kids.

Vince took them to the other side because Jody asked to see the boys, so they had to go. Jodie can't come here because of some specific reasons and we can't do anything but to follow. There's nothing wrong with it anyway because the boys don't cry anymore. And besides, they love it there. They are more spoiled there than they are in here. So it's better if they go there right?

And... it is away from her.

She can't touch them if they're there.

Because to be perfectly honest, I still haven't gotten over the incident that has happened.

My blood is still boiling whenever I think about how she hit my angels.

I took a deep breath as I calmed myself once again.

Let's not think and talk about that evil witch okay?

I think I'll have continuous headache whenever her face pops out of my mind.

I went to the garden walking through the kitchen's back door.

And before I could reach the garden bench, I stood once again on the spot where I could clearly see the rusty old chains tied around the old corroded gates.

Wendy.

A name I just can't forget.

I stared at the dark place from the other side, contemplating whether or not should I go...

But my guts is telling me to do so.

I don't know why but something is pulling me to go to the other side.

I know and I'm fully aware of what's on in there but I just can't ignore the fact that something is definitely something out there.

I don't know what... 👈 exactly the reason why I must go. To know exactly why.

So I did.

And as soon as I jumped on the ground, with both my feet and hands supporting me, all my hair on my body stood up.

This feeling that I only felt once.

I stood up and looked around.

Thick fog starting to surround me.

I counted my steps and noted in mind which directions I am walking to and from.

And with a few minutes walk, I stopped.

The thick mist and gigantic trees, vines and mosses, including the thick fog, are the only things one could see in this deserted forest.

I stood still.

Feeling a lot of presence around me, I ignored it all.

Hoping to see the ghost I once made promise with.

I swallowed and tried hard to keep my breathing steady.

Thankfully, I was able to control my nerves.

"Oh!"

Finally, after a few more minutes, I heard the voice I wanted to hear.

I turned around to see the the floating girl I hoped to see.

"It is you," she said.

I nodded, "It is me."

"I never thought I'd really see you again," she said in a happy tone.