TMBMAMB 8.3-Patrick

PATRICK

Patrick's P.O.V

I looked at my mom.

She's completely drained and exhausted. She also is in a lot of pain, destroyed both physically and mentally. She's staring in the place where the remains of my father still is being burned.

Henna's face still is crying, looking at her parent's dying state.

"It's okay honey, we'll be okay. Not long after, we'll be passing. Don't worry about us. You should worry about yourself instead. Prepare it for what's about to come. And then we'll all meet at the gates of hell. So please, stop crying," her father said.

That's right. Their death is near. It's a good thing right?

But I couldn't help feel a little sad... Regret.

I can't believe that we would end like this.

"I hate how I'm regretting our actions right now," his father said.

The rest gave him an understanding look.

"I never thought it would backfire 10x more," he continued.

"No one's to blame. It was all but our greed that is to blame," my mother said.

"I wish I could stop the others from continuing..."

Suddenly, the door unexpectedly slammed open.

Gil and some others were carrying 5 bloody bodies in the room.

After them was the boss, with a disappointed look.

"Caught before you even proceeded. Is this how weak you've grown all these years under my care? If you've grown stronger and more agile than this, you're plan would've succeeded. Otherwise, how are you going to make your gang rise to the highest position?" he asked.

He rubbed his forehead and afterwards looked at us.

"I would expect nothing more about the Galileon's gang members. I thought that you could actually successfully injure the Montreal group a little once you finally carry out your plan," he said. "But you disappoint me. Had the move not been made to Charlotte then I would've spared more time for you to process and proceed with your plan. Of all the people, you chose her..."

That is why I'm regretting it.

"All those years I tolerated and patiently waited for your plans... This is how it will end huh?" he said.

"I would gladly stay and continue where we went off but I need to go check on her," he informed.

"Her?" Henna asked.

All eyes laid on her.

"What was her name... Charlotte?" she asked.

"Henna..." her mom whispered.

"I noticed long ago how you were careful around her. Could it be?" she asked, "Jayden Montreal has finally found his match?"

I looked at the man in question.

I long since knew how he felt for her but I spoke no word about it because I thought that he'll figure it out on his own.

Had I known that my wife would spill the beans, I would have done it first.

He was quiet for a long time, looking at us indifferently.

But his answer was what shocked every single one in the room.

"Maybe I have."

Henna smirked, "Well isn't it good for her? She's gonna escape your wrath."

Jayden looked at her.