Mhyn Xtra Chappps

Jeff's P.O.V.

My eyes sharpened, "So are you telling me that I shouldn't trust someone who I'll be working with under the same roof?"

Charlotte smiled, "Did I tell you that you shouldn't? I just told you that don't let others fool you. It's just an advice though, it's really up to you if you do or ignore it."

"You've really changed a lot," I voiced out.

"So I've heard."

I stood up, "I don't know how our conversation turned to giving advice but I think I can trust her."

And after saying that, I went back inside. I left her there alone.

Fiona's P.O.V.

"Fiona, can I have the library's key?" she asked.

"Library's key? I have it here? What is it for?" I handed her the keys.

"Business," she answered before leaving the room.

I just looked at her figure before continuing my chores.

"I want to talk to you," I told Charlotte who was crouching down in front of Cj.

We went to the cabin.

I sat down on a chair.

She sat on the chair across from me.

"I didn't know why you asked for the key a while ago but I gave it to you thinking that you're responsible enough and that I trust you. However, what you did is somehow unforgivable."

She looked at me.

After hearing how she locked Gabriella in the library and do all the cleaning by herself, I was shocked.

"Unforgivable?" she asked in disbelief.

I sighed, looking at her disapprovingly.

She didn't say anything, but her eyes turned cold.

"You weren't like this before dear," I whispered.

She's changed too much. She used to be like an angel. But the person I've come to love before has turned to someone I can't even recognize anymore.

"Is that all?" she asked so coldly, and it's as if like she's rushing.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I was just about to take Cj to doctor Alfred when you came asking to talk to me. And I'm thinking if we're done here so I could take my son to the doctor to be immediately treated."

"What happened to Cj?" I stood up after her.

"He was hit. By book. On his face. And it's gotten really red and swollen," she answered.

"Was hit? By who?" 

"I need to go," were the only words she left before leaving me behind.

I was at a loss of words. And I didn't know what to do next.

A long time has passed. Charlotte's been so cold to a lot of people these few weeks. I couldn't bring myself to talk to her too. Whenever she sees me, she'd turn to paths where she wouldn't bump past me.

When her friends came, the mansion became livelier. There were smiles blooming on her face often times. But... 

One time, her friend Alice nearly has beaten Gabriella to a pulp.