Holiday Special

MY CHRISTMAS ROMANCE

"Hey you sleepy lazy panda bear, get up! Christmas eve is already around the corner so get your fat bum out of bed and go out from this small boring room of yours for once in your life!" Reka, my bestfriend from birth, yelled as she tugged my blanket away from me.

I groaned as I pulled it back, "Go away Reka... can't you see that a person is sleeping?!"

"Oh hon, I would have left you alone to sleep 24/7 all you want. But sleeping at Christmas Eve?! Really? You must be fudging nuts! I won't approve of it! Now get up you lazy bun!!" she yelled louder.

"Aish fine fine! I'm getting up, I'm getting up you grouchy old hag!!" I yelled back as I harshly and grumpily stood up with a dark stern frown plastered on my face.

She gave me a grin which made me frown even more.

"I just don't get why I need to get up! I mean, you could still go have your date with your boyfriend without interrupting my beautiful fairytale you inconsiderate monster," I mumbled. "And mind you! I don't want to be the third wheel! The last thing I ever wanted on a Christmas Eve is to be with a couple who would be gulping each other's throat when the clock hits 12!!"

She rolled her eyes, "Don't worry you cranky petulant mammal, you won't be joining us!"

This made my jaw reach the floor, I mean my face fell.

"What?" I asked.

She chuckled, "You won't come with us dummy. We wouldn't let you anyway."

"Then why wake me up?" I asked.

She walked towards my door, "Oh nothing ... I mean, no particular reason. Teehee" she ran outside after saying that.

I stood there dumbfounded as the words slowly sunk in my brain... slowly processing... digesting... buffering... loading ... tet tet tet ting!!

"YOU'RE GONNA BE SO DEAD THE MOMENT I LAY MY FINGERS ON YOU YOU INTOLERABLE PSYCHO!!!" I shouted.

I glared at the opened door burning an imaginary grave hole on it.

Now great! How am I suppose to go back to sleep now? Aargh that wench !! I'll make her pay! Blast you you insufferable nincompoop!

I slumped on my bed as I stared at my cute adorable wall clock winnie the pooh.

8:07 pm.

Aish seriously!

Remind me again why I became friends with that inconsiderate witch?

I rubbed my forehead to lessen the headache I am getting just by thinking what has happened a minute ago.

Okay, now that you are fully awake, what will you do now Eleyna?

Hmmm..

What's there to do in a christmas eve anyway?

We don't have food in the fridge nor a basket full of popcorn in the cabinet. Reka didn't cook tonight nor did she order food either because she is after all, going on a date with her boyfriend all night. I'm not the type of person who would order a delivered food and would eat it by myself. I also am not a fan of having some leftovers, giving me an answer:  to go out tonight and eat at a random restaurant. Anywhere is fine. I'm not a picky eater anyway.

I then stood up and changed my clothes. A black thick enough dress, not too short but not too long either. Topped with a red scarf and a cute panda earmuff. Paired with my favorite black soft warm boots. I then took my sling cute silver bag where my phone and money are kept.