TMBMAMB 10-The Announcement

The Announcement

Charlotte's P.O.V

We stopped in front of a luxurious restaurant.

I went out, feeling the coldness of this beautiful night breeze.

Jayden went out as well and held me by the waist as he led me inside.

I could feel his warm touch and my heart beat racing.

Why am I feeling so nervous?

Maybe because I'm going meet the head of this family.

I'm not sure if he's as cold as my biological father but... with their family known as ruthless I don't think he'll be kind as I think he would.

I looked behind me and saw how unsightly Brittany's face is.

I didn't give her much attention because I know she doesn't really concern me.

We reached a door and Jayden knocked two times before opening it.

And when it opened, the twins chasing each other was the first sight that I saw.

They both are laughing as they run around the wide room.

The room is amazing.

The table near the wide glass window with it's candles lighted and the centerpiece beautifully arranged was amazing.

The chandelier at the center was gorgeous as it lights the room perfectly.

And the portraits on the walls are classic.

This room gives a wonderful vibe.

"Jayden, you're here!" Jodie greeted as she placed down her tea cup.

I looked at Jayden's sister who is also smiling at us but later on looked at Brittany with bright eyes.

And then Vince, who is standing at a corner as he talk to his phone.

And their head... Vincent Montreal.

He is looking at us.

His face is void of any sign of emotion.

But it's not in the slightest, cold.

Jayden's hand left my waist as she went to where his family is and kissed both her mom and her sister on their cheeks.

"Charlotte!/Brittany!" Winter and Summer exclaimed as both run towards us.

I gave Summer a joyful smile as I sat down on the floor so I could face her eye to eye.

"Hello there angel. How have you been?" I asked.

"I'm great. Summer and I have been playing 'it' until you came," she answered.

"Really? That's nice."

Her gaze came down to my stomach.

"It's gotten really big! It was this small when we saw you and now it's really big. Like this!" she exclaimed with her hand gestures.

It made me chuckle.

I patted her head, "It has, hasn't it?"

I stood up and held my hands out for her, "How about let's go and sit for a while? You need to rest. Look, you're sweaty."

But when I looked at the table, I saw Brittany already sitting there.

Eh?

I looked behind me only to see Summer with a blank face looking at us.