TMBMAMB 16- One Month

One Month

Jayden's P.O.V

Two days has passed, Charlotte and the twins could finally go back home.

She's carrying Cj while mom is carrying Jc.

Vince is working with dad and the twins are at the mansion because they are excited meeting the newborns.

The babies' room is already fixed and arranged just across mine. And the room is filled with too much toys that it literally became a toy shop. Only the toys are not sold.

I looked at the rear mirror to see my mom playing with Jc, her eyes shining with too much happiness. Charlotte on the other hand is watching outside by the window as her mind is deeply engulfed with thoughts.

"Oh by the way, when is the wedding?" my mom asked.

I looked at her as I stayed focus on driving.

"Since Charlotte already gave me my grandchildren, I approve of the wedding. So, when is it?" she asked again.

I looked at Charlotte who looks rather calm.

I took a deep breath before answering, "The wedding is next year mom. We'll wait for the kids to grow older."

Mom's jaw dropped, "So you're gonna wait for them to grow up before actually getting married? What is this? Some kind of a drama where you're going to make way for the other one to get away because you didn't tie the knot earlier than you were suppose to? And then what? Let the kids grow old without a complete family? Are you both insane?"

I took a deep breath, "The wedding is next year and that's final."

Yes, that's right.

I'm letting her go.

I'm just going to ask Vince where she is if 5 years has passed and she hadn't returned yet.

Mom just sighed as she shook her head.

It became silent for a while before she spoke once more.

"About Holly... I heard what you are planning to do. But can you at least reconsider of sending her off with Lyn?" she asked.

"No."

"We all know that your sister went a little too far with her actions but she's still a Montreal daughter and what you're doing is a little too much over board. This isn't how you're suppose to treat your own kind, much less your sister," she insisted.

"So deciding who I should and shouldn't marry is the right thing to do? Controlling someone else's life is right?" I asked.

Mom shut her mouth.

"Mom, it was the very reason why I'm punishing her this way. If she hadn't been a controlling freak then she wouldn't be leaving this country in the first place! She wouldn't have to leave and would stay with us completing the whole family but what did she do? Shooting a person because she hates them wouldn't be tolerated. Just because she is my sister doesn't mean I'll let it go. I would have, if she were pointing it at enemies but who did she shoot? She shot Charlotte in front of my very eyes. If it was you who was shot and dad was there to see it, your shooter wouldn't even be breathing the very next minute. I'll let her taste her own medicine by taking control of her life. Only if she'd reflect on what she did, just then will I let you visit her."

"Jayden, that's too much!"

"Enough! Holly has always gotten things the way she wants it to be and she's so caught up with the thought she could control everything that she forgets who I am. I might be her brother but I am not her puppet. I do things my way and if she insists on what she wants on doing to my life then I'd be more than happy to control hers instead. Look at how she wants you to talk her out her cruel fate, she got you so hard that you even have to talk back to me. Mom, do you really want her to continue living this way?"