TMBMAMB 14: Double

DOUBLE

Jayden's P.O.V

"I finally see you," I said as I picked her up and gently placing her on the bed.

I leaned down as I placed myself on top of her.

"Now... going back 8 minutes ago. What did you answer Gil?" I asked.

She turned her head to the side as she answered, "I don't know what you are talking about."

I leaned down a little bit closer.

"I insist you tell me pumpkin."

She just kept her mouth shut.

"If you don't tell me then I have no choice but to kiss you until you do."

"I thought you said to take my time?" she asked.

I smirked.

"You already figured it out," I pointed out.

She bit her lip as she looked at places nowhere near my eyes.

"Come on sweetheart, how many times should I tell you to stop biting your lip?" I asked as I lowered myself more. But not too low as to squish her tummy.

She finally looked at me as she was actually going to say something when my loud sister came barging in.

"Jayden! Where the fck is my granny Lyn?!" she asked.

I sighed as I mentally groaned.

I breathed in before getting up to face her.

"She didn't tell you?" I asked.

She glared at me.

"She was brought to the mansion after you got here," I informed.

"What?"

"I told her that if she was to stay there then she'd be well protected. I was worried she'd get in trouble if she isn't well guarded."

"You bstard! How could you?" she gasped.

I just smirked.

She gritted her teeth, "Do as much as hurt her nail then I'll make sure that thing will not come to this world alive!"

She said those as she pointed at Charlotte's stomach.

I smirked, "A word is enough for a wise girl such as yourself sis. How about we both agree that no touching means nobody will be hurt?"

"You'll regret this."

"You know you will," I looked her in the eyes.

She clenched her jaw as she gritted her teeth. But her shoulders slumped as she gave a resigned face. It didn't take her long to realize that no matter what she do, she's at a great disadvantage.

She forced a smile, "I wouldn't care anymore. Let it be your way, I just want my granny back. We'll go back to the states together so tell your men to back the fckin off."

I gave her my victory smile, "That's a nice girl."

She dropped her smile as she glared at my girl, "You are nothing but a trash and a curse."

My jaws clenched.

"If that's what it takes to drive people like you away from me then I'd be more than happy to accept such a rare and untypical name,"

She snorted, "Stupid and dumb as well."

I looked at Charlotte but she was quiet for a while.

"I'd rather be dumb and stupid than to be an impudent brazen barefaced covered by an angelic face and thick make up with the perfect white dress, fake wings and long fangs."