In the Room Of Requirement

Ever since her first year, Hermione had always thought what it would feel like to break a dangerous and deadly rule. Now, not only was she breaking a very strict rule, she was also playing with hers and Draco's life.
Holding on to Draco's arm, she let him lead the way. As the swallowing darkness disappeared, Hermione tumbled a bit off balance, but Draco caught her by the waist just in time. For a moment she stared wildly at him, letting his smile sink deeper. Then she realized where they were: in the corridor that led to the Room Of Requirement.
She almost jumped in surprise when she heard a small 'meow', turning back and expecting to see Mrs. Norris and Filch, but instead she saw..
"Crookshanks? What are you doing here?'' she almost yelled.
"Is this your cat?" Draco asked, picking him up and patting his head. Crookshanks gave a soft purr.
"He ... likes you?" She almost laughed. "And you like him."
"Crazy as it may sound, I love cats. They're really amazing creatures. But my father never let me keep cats." He gave a sad smile, as he put Crookshanks down and the cat rushed down the corner catching sight of a rat.
"We need to keep on moving." Hermione had a plan formed in her mind.
They reached the rear wall and it took only four seconds for it to open and display a darkened room. Draco quickly pulled her to a corner of the wall. Hermione was about to illuminate the wand, but Draco grabbed her arm and signaled her to not do so.
"We might as well stay in the dark. If she can't see us, it'll be sufficient to buy us time." he said and pulled her to a dark corner and slithered in from the dark so the person inside could not see anybody entering.
There was little light at the entrance, and then everything went dark inside.
"Well, well," a crazy whisper said a far distance away from them, "very well played, Blood Traitor."
"Hello, Remonsa." Draco said calmly, holding Hermione's arm tightly.
"Are you alone, or did you bring any one with you?" she asked threateningly.
"I'm not crazy, Remonsa. I didn't." he lied, "Neither did I want my friend and Hermione dead. I know you do what you say."
There was a cackle of laughter.
"Then why did you decide to slip in the dark?"
"I thought I'd surprise you. It's been quiet a long time I've seen you." he said, sweat trickling down his spine. If Remonsa illuminated her wand, all was gone.
"Good. You know if you would have brought someone, your whole family and all of your rotten friends were going to die before your eyes."
Draco's grip tightened on Hermione's arm. After the silence, Remonsa carried on.
"You see, sweet Draco. I don't trust you entirely. You won't shoot a simple Stunning Spell at me, would you? No wonder you hesitated killing people, and I had to finish them off for the Dark Lord. See, I know you won't kill me, but still. Drop your wand."
Draco let out a sarcastic laugh. "So it's easier for you to kill me? At least let me defend myself with the wand."
"PUT DOWN THE WAND OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU!" Remonsa screamed.
There was a clunk of wood on ground. "F*ck it Draco!" Hermione thought, her sweaty palm gripping her wand tightly. What a coward.
"There. Now, tell me why you called me here.''
"To warn you."
"Warn me? Why'd you warn me?"
"Unlike you, there is a whole army of loyal deatheaters who can destroy Hogwarts at the snap of my finger."
"Oh. Let me guess. The Dark Lord Revival Community?" He laughed.
The DLRC was a Community formed by deatheaters who  decided how to get Voldemort back. Remonsa was now the Head, and with her signal, the Community could attack.
"Yes. You aren't as dumb as your father after all. When I told him, he couldn't figure it out for fifteen minutes." She giggled.
"What! You went to Azkaban to visit my father?"
"Yes."
"And you didn't  get caught?!" He asked.
"No. The Dementors can't sense animals. And I'm perfect in transformation." She explained shortly.
Another silence. Then Remonsa laughed again.
"Sorry Draco. I have to kill you now. I can't control my rage anymore. You are the filthiest deatheater alive."
And then, all of a sudden there was a flash of green light that missed Hermione by inches.
"Wrong move, Remonsa!" Draco said, pulling Hermione close to a corner.
"You're trapped Draco! I can kill you with the lights on, but I like it the hard way."
It was enough. Remonsa had broken her oath.
"You won't learn until you're taught the hard way." Draco said, and snatched Hermione's wand. "Petrificus Totalus!"  he shouted at the area where the flash of green light had come from. There was silence, then a laugh shook the floor beneath their feet.
"You've learnt the game, eh? Well, you're just a beginner. I've killed a dozens of people in the dark. I'm experienced!" Another flash of green light caused Draco to move Hermione ducked just in time to be out of sight, as the curse illuminated Draco's face and hit the wall opposite him. Now Draco and Hermione had lost each other in the dark, and Hermione fumbled on the ground, groping around for something.
"Well, perhaps you forgot Remonsa, I'm no muggle, and you might have killed muggles in the dark."
This time there was a flash of red light, as Draco rolled out of its way. The Disarming Spell crashed in the wall, and there was dark again. Draco was not going to fire a curse and reveal his position to Remonsa.
"No matter how experienced you are, admit it. You're not going to get me in the dark."
Another cackle and another curse flashed past Draco's shoulder as he ran to the opposite corner and tried to figure out where the curses were being fired from.
Meanwhile Hermione had found what she was looking for on the floor: Draco's wand. Now she awaited the moment which was soon approaching.
Just in time, Hermione saw a curse being fired nearby, and the silhouette of a woman who moved an inch away. Instantly, Hermione whispered, "Duratus!" at the woman. There was a shout of anger and then a thud. Remonsa Daques was frozen rigid, as Hermione's spell hit the target.