Preparing for Duties

Hermione glanced at her watch, realizing it had been four hours since the council meeting. She was about to rush out towards the Great Hall for a quick dinner before a few things she had to get done so she could focus on her duty, when Neville stopped her.
"Neville! Hi!" Hermione hugged him.
"Hey Hermione. How was your meeting?" He asked.
"My meeting was fine. From now on I have Council Duty at night." Hermione explained.
"Oh! Good luck!" Neville said.
"Thanks." She ran out of the Common Room, down the Gryffindor Tower and in the Great Hall.
She sat at the deserted Gryffindor Table and scooped some spaghetti and meatballs in her plate, pouring some fresh pumpkin juice in her glass.
Wolfing down her dinner, she saw on the Slytherin Table, Draco was muttering something tensely to Zabini.
'Why is he so upset?' Hermione thought to her self.
Then she got up, cleaned her mouth with a napkin and took out her wand, heading for the Room of Requirement.
Reaching her destination,  she stood in front of the Room of Requirement.
Smiling satisfied, she caught sight of her watch. 6:00 pm.
She wasn't here because of her duty, no. She had decided something else. She walked past the Room of Requirement three times, thinking about the place she wanted to go. Slowly, the wall disappeared and a huge doorway appeared in its place.
Walking in, Hermione saw the most beautiful place ever, with the huge green grass and cool cypress trees. A lake rushed past, cutting through a path in the ground, and it's source was the crystal clear waterfall.
When ever Hermione felt tense, she would imagine a place like this to calm her nerves. But now that she was actually there, everything felt so calm. She lay down, facing the sky, staring at cloud patterns.
                                                                                                *

Draco stared at Hermione, rushing out of the Hall.
"What's she up to now?" Zabini asked following his gaze. He still thought Hermione had taken him somewhere the night of Remonsa Daqués' break in, and Draco felt awful that Zabini didn't know the truth.
"I don't have the slightest idea." Draco replied, standing up.
"Hey! Where are you going?" Zabini asked.
"To get some sleep before the Duty."

Hi dear readers! Please show some support and don't leave the ☆ empty.  Please ★ vote and comment, if you like the book. Thanks!