Trelawney's Prediction

The next day, things felt pretty much back to normal. Despite the events of the previous day, Hermione felt calmer than usual. it was a perfect day for a holiday; sunny and warm. 
She walked towards the library, wishing to have some happy time to herself. She didn't want to be upset about today.
As she walked by the empty classroom, she bumped into someone she had no wish to bump into at least today: Sybill Trelawney.
"AH! Miss Granger! I was hoping to have a word with you." She said in her dreamy, mysterious accent.
"I'm sorry Professor. I'm really busy right now." Hermione tried to be as polite as she could.
"But you have to listen to me. It is VERY urgent." she said.
"Professor I _"
"Now listen here carefully, whatever happened yesterday, I saw it all coming. When I was having my soup, I saw the vision twirling _"
"Why didn't you tell anybody!?" Hermione asked angrily.
"I don't trust I could, and that anybody would believe me." Trelawney laughed.
"You _"
"Listen miss Granger, you are in grave danger. You have defeated the master of a deatheater organization _"
"How do you know that I defeated Remonsa!? And all you see is students in 'grave danger.' Nothing else!"
"Calm down, I'm serious ... this is true ... you are being betrayed!" she shouted.
"Professor I was betrayed and that happened merely two days ago!" Hermione said, referring to Ron's betrayal.
"No! This is different. It is yet to come, I had Seen it. And not only will this betrayal effect you, it will also effect Hogwarts!"
"What nonsense?!"
"Miss Granger, you must trust people carefully. All of our trusts are being betrayed. Someone is present in Hogwarts who should not be!"
"This is impossible! I need to go! Please, give me some space."
Professor Trelawney accepted defeat and moved aside. Hermione walked through the corridors, questions running through her mind.

No, it can't be. She's crazy! But something gave her a feeling that Sybill Trelawney had not been wrong before, and she wasn't wrong this time. Something pricked her heart like a thorn, telling her not to believe that nutwit, but her brain did believe it. It was time Professor McGonagall was told about this.