Harry's Advice

Draco and Hermione held hands and disapparated back to the Hall, leaving Harry to play his part.
They opened their eyes, finding themselves in the Great Hall, relieved no one had noticed them.
Zabini Blaise walked towards them, smirking.
"Couldn't wait for a night or two? Can't live without your precious Hermione Granger?" he asked playfully.
"What are you saying?" Draco asked calmly.
"What you heard, Draco. How was it?" he asked with a wide smirk and narrow eyes.
"None of your business, Zabini." Draco smirked back.
"Ah. Had a good time then?" he winked at Hermione.
"You're acting so strange... Sure Blaise, you can assume whatever you want to assume." with that Hermione walked away.
"Honestly tell me, what were you doing out there with that mudblood?"
"Zabini, we agreed that you won't call her a mudblood anymore!" He said.
"You thought I agreed. I never agreed. I'm too used to call her that."
Draco was about to smack Zabini with his fist, but soft arms wrapped around his waist. He turned around to see Pansy, her eyes wide and a smile on her face.
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME, PANSY!" Draco shouted in rage.
"Draco, don't be so mean. You know I can't do that when I'm near you." Pansy pouted.
"THEN STAY AWAY FROM ME!" he shouted.
"Fine." Pansy traced a finger along Draco's chin and he pulled away. "You're going to regret ignoring my love for you."
"Yeah, yeah. I'm going to die from regret," he said sarcastically. "Now go away."
She gave one angry glare to Draco and then walked away. 

These girls, I don't understand them. Draco thought angrily.

                                                                                                                          *

Not fifteen minutes passed, and the Hall doors opened with a rumble. McGonagall entered, grinning and Sylvester followed close behind, smiling at Harry, who was walking nervously beside an excited Professor Tuffets.
She announced excitedly that Harry had just captured Remonsa, and there was nothing to fear anymore.
There were cheers and clapping, sighs of relief, whistles and shouts.
'WE LOVE YOU HARRY!'
Harry walked nervously up the aisle and said, "Thanks for your countless support."
There was a small feast, as the Hall was flooded with lights and the tables were back at their original position. After the celebrations, Professor McGonagall said, "Now, everybody proceed to their dormitories! It's past 5 a.m. And because of the commotion tonight, I declare tomorrow a day off, so you can rest at your ease."
There was a small celebration, and then slowly everybody started leaving.
"Hermione, I want a word with you." Harry said.
Hermione followed him and Harry looked around for anybody spying, then he said, "I have my doubts about Draco."
"Harry, we talked about this. Draco isn't responsible for anything." she explained, frustrated.
"Hermione, he let the deatheater in. There is no other way Remonsa could have passed through such heavy security."
"What! Security? There was no security! Harry, don't blame Draco for something he never did."
"There was security, Mione. The Dementors were on a secret check. There was a shield that protected Hogwarts. Everything was broken and gone after Rermonsa broke in."
"And you tend to say that Draco did that for Remonsa? Think rationally, Harry."
"Yes, I am sure Draco is doing this. I'd keep a check on him if I were you. And especially when you both are so close now." Harry said and walked away from her.
Hermione stared out of the fogged window.
I don't believe you Harry. Draco would never do anything like that. Her heart said.

I don't believe Harry either. What do you think will happen next? Is Harry right like he was all along, and nobody had believed him? Let me know what you think?