Dramione Begins

Draco froze in the dark. He had heard a scream and a thud, then everything was silent again. Fear flooded his mind. 
Remonsa had discovered Hermione, she had got super angry and screamed, and then ... the curse had successfully hit Hermione?! Panic ran through his mind, and there was a twitch in his heart, as if somebody had burst a nerve in there somewhere.
Then the lights turned on. Draco shut his eyes, not wanting to see Remonsa darting close to him and hitting him with the Killing Curse, and worst of all, not wanting to see Hermione laying lifeless on the floor .... dead.
A hand gripped his shoulder and his eyes automatically shot open. To his relief he saw Hermione standing behind him. Not caring who was watching, or what was happening, Draco spun back, tears in his eyes, hugging Hermione tightly. She let out a surprised gasp, but hugged him back nevertheless.
After a few moments of hugging each other, Hermione was the first to withdraw.
"We need to get her locked into Azkaban. She's dangerous." Hermione said.
"Yeah. But how?"
"Don't worry about that. I just need a piece of parchment and a quill." Hermione was about to run out of the Room Of Requirement.
"Hey! Wait! What are we going to do?"
"Draco, didn't you hear Sylvester and Tuffets talking? They said the Aurors are here, including Harry. We need explain everything to Harry and then tell him to pretend he caught her. And we're saved."
Draco had to chuckle at this stupid, but lifesaving plan Hermione had.
"Is there nothing else we can do?" He asked stupidly.
"Draco, it's our only option."

                                                                                                                    *

Harry wasn't the type to be extremely tense in difficult times. Right now, he was wearing a shirt messily tucked in his pants. His tie was in a very bad state, loosely hanging below his waist. His coat was not buttoned and worn clumsily.
Before Harry  had dressed up like this, he had received an urgent message by Professor McGonagall, telling him that a deatheater had broken into Hogwarts. He had almost got an heart attack.
Now, as he paced in the dimly lit corridors with his wand raised high, he felt as if he was going to collapse any moment from the nerve-wrecking headache. There was only one thought in Harry's mind: Hermione had to be out of danger.
Harry turned a sharp corner and something hit him hard on the head. Rubbing his head furiously he adjusted his eyes and a saw a small, light brown barn owl. It had a piece of parchment tied to its leg and was ushering Harry to take the letter.
Confused, Harry opened the parchment and read,

Harry, 
See me in Myrtle's cubicle. It's important. Make sure to come alone.
Hermione.                                                                                                                                                                                 
There was a huge lump in his throat.
Hermione's out of the Great Hall? She's all alone in Myrtle's washroom? She's IN DANGER! Harry forgot all about Remonsa Daques. He had a friend to save.

                                                                                                                    *

"Hermione! Where are you taking me?" Draco ran behind Hermione, her hand firmly wrapped around his palm, huffing and gasping for air.
"For Merlin's sake! Tell me." He tried to understand where she was taking him, but there was no such memory in his mind that pointed this corridor out.
"You'll know later. Just keep on moving your ass." Hermione shouted.
Man, she was stubborn as hell.