Part 2

Zane's P.O.V~

"Morning baby brother!" My brother Garroth sang as he barged into my room. I sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes and giving him a glare. Garroth was a Senior at the High school we went to so thank fully he'd be leaving next year. Lets just say being Garroth's younger brother, I had a lot to live up too. Garroth was extremely handsome with his blue eyes and blonde hair he inherited from dad, not to mention he is also disgustingly sweet and friendly. He's great with people, playing sports and his grades are terrific. So yeah... that's not me. I'm a scrawny little antisocial emo that isn't good at anything. I'm terrible with people, I suck at any and all sports and my grades are just as bad as my people skills. I hate myself.. but that's not anything new. I guess Vylad makes up for what I'm not. Vylad is Garroth's and I's half brother, he's a year younger than I am but we are in the same grade because he skipped a grade back in middle school. If you put me and Garroth next to each other you could see the resemblance, we have very similar faces and the Ro'Meave bright blue eyes; but Garroth is taller and well built, his golden hair is much nicer than my shaggy black mess that I call hair. Vylad on the other hand looks nothing like us. He has our mothers brown hair, he's slightly darker than me and Garroth (even though we are practically transparent) he also has green eyes because of his dad.  Vylad is my height but almost as built as Garroth. Vylad is also a lot smarter than the both me and Garroth combined, he is also really good at fencing. The only thing that seems to be bad about Vylad is that most of the time he gets himself involved with the wrong crowds causing him to do stupid things that might have gotten him arrested a few times. I still hadn't moved from my position on the bed and Garroth had picked up some of my stuff and was messing around with it. "Could you not?" I said to him. "Oh! uh sorry," she say putting the things back down on my dresser and standing there awkwardly. "You can leave now..." I glared at him some more. "Oh, Yeah sorry, Well hurry up mum made some breakfast." He said before walking out of my room and shutting the door. The last thing I wanted to do right now was go to school, actually the last thing I ever want to do was go to that hell chamber. I sighed to myself Walking over to my speakers and turning on some Fall out Boy before putting on my uniform. I wished that these uniforms had more black in them.

~small time skip! ~Nya~

I slowly dragged myself down the stairs to the kitchen where my family awaited me. My mother had set out a whole bunch of food for just the three of us. Our mother was... unique to say the least, she loves cooking and Beyonce... Why? I have no clue. She really started getting into the whole cooking thing after our dad and Vylad's dad left, I guess she used it as a copping mechanism. Vylad and Garroth were already sitting eating. "Morning mom," I said walking over and giving her a kiss on the cheek, I went to go sit down but before I could manage she pulled me into a tight hug. "Oh good morning my little baby zany!" She said and started kissing my face. This happened every morning. Garroth choked on  his orange juice and Vylad was practically falling out of his chair with with laughter. Why did I have to be born to a family of weirdos. "Have some food hunny," she chide gesturing to all of the food. I wasn't really hungry. "No I'm fine thank you," I smiled to here weakly. "Gar Gar get your brother some food." Garroth nodded still choking and Vylad broke into laughter again. "No really I'm fine," I say grabbing a piece of toast to show her otherwise I would never hear the end of it. "we should go we're going to be late," I said after quickly checking the time on my phone. "Since when have you been so worried about being on time?" Vylad asked getting up and grabbing his back pack from the back of the chair. "Since now." I say. "Alright lets go." Garroth says with a piece of toast in his mouth grabbing his car keys off the key hook and slinging his back pack on one shoulder. "I call shot gun!" Vylad said running out of the door towards the car. School... yay...

~~~~~~

So this was part 2 not a lot of action but it was more of like info/ foreshadowing

Anyway there will be more updates soon! And some Zanvis! ;) 

~Lots of love, Vital <3