Part 7

Zane's p.o.v
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When I got home I marched straight up to my room. Why did aphmau have to ruin the moment... but yet I am glad that she did. I mean I like travis but I don't know if I wanted that. I reached my room and flopped down on my bed. I began to think again. Did I really like travis or was it just the attention I got from him? Did he like me or was it just one of his jokes. I was confusing myself. I placed my hand on top of my head and sighed and laid back on my bed. I breath in and the smell of cologne and laundry detergent emitted from my hand, I opened my eyes and looked at were the smell was coming from. It was travis sweater, crap I still had it. I took another deep breath it smelled so good, it smelled just like Travis. I should give it back, but I'm afraid to talk to him after what just happened. I decided to keep the sweater until Monday and return it to him at school and hopefully by then the whole situation can be brushed under the rug. I changed into some shorts and kept the sweater on and climbed into bed. I pulled out my phone and scrolled threw my Facebook feed before my eyes got droopy and I fell asleep

~~le tiem skape~~~

I woke up and the smell of food filled my nose. I looked over to the side of the bed where there was a plate of food set out for me and a note from my mother saying that I missed dinner and she brought the food up for me. I sat up and looked at the food. I wasn't hungry at the moment but I knew I would be later so I decided to just keep the food there. I laid back down staring at my ceiling fan observing every nook and cranny of the old fan. Just then my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was my brother vylad. I hesitated before picking up the phone. Why was he calling me? Me and vylad were never that close unless he needed something.
"Hello?" I said into the phone.
"Hey Zane..." he spoke nervously.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, I've just gotten myself into a little pradicament..." he laughed nervously.
"Okay..."
"..."
"So... what do you want from me?" I finally asked him.
"Well... I need you to pick me up from a place and make sure mom and Garroth don't find out."
"Okay... where is this place?"
"Well... that's the thing..."
"Vylad?"
"... okay fine... the police office"
"VYLAD!" I groaned pressing the hand I was not using against my forhead.
"Hey look, I didn't get arrested this time they just brought me in for questioning and I want you to pick me up because if mom or Garroth find out I'll never hear the end of it."
I paused before answering.
"Fine, but what do I get out of this."
"Anything you name it! Now can you please get me out of here there's a lot of creeps."
"Okay I'm on my way." I hung up on him and got out of bed. I threw on the jeans I was wearing earlier and kept travis' sweater on. I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked downstairs. I walked pass the kitchen were my mother was still cleaning up from dinner. "Hey mom I'm taking Garroth car to pick up... a friend... i'll be back." I said to her. "Oh okay sweetie, oh and did you get the food I left for you?" She turned to me. "Yes, it was delicious." I lied. "Okay honnie have fun!" She smiled and turned back around to her work. I walked into the living room where my brother and his friends were playing video games. Dante was practically throwing himself over the side of the couch trying to play Mario cart in between the strands of his blue hair that covered his face. Garroth was sitting on the couch next to Laurence who was uncomfortably too close to Garroth.
"Hey Garroth?" I spoke at him.
"Hm?" He grunted at me not looking away from his game.
"Can I borrow your car?" I asked.
"Yeah sure," he dug in his pocket for the keys still playing.
"Ah ha I won!" Laurence said tucking a few strands of his brown hair behind his ear.
"That's not fair, you cheated!" Dante said throwing the remote down.
"Here you go." Garroth said turning twords me and giving my the keys, the other boys looked my way as well.
"Sup cutie!" Dante winked at me.
"Hi zane" laurence said to me.
I grabbed the keys and waved at the boys before walking away.
"Hey! Don't distroy her please!" Garroth yelled to me from the other room.
"Okay!" I yelled back. I walked out of the house and into the garage. Time to go pick up Vylad.
~~~
Mep here is an update! :)
~lots of love Vital < 3