Part 14

Zane's P.O.V
~~~~~~
After kissing for a while more Travis pulled me along back to his car.

"We should really get going it's like 1 in the morning are you sure your mom is okay with this?" He said as we arrived to the car and he let go of my hand.

"Yeah. I'm sure she's probably asleep. Vylad does it all the time. I think she'll be more glad that I'm out instead of hiding away inside." I chuckled opening the car door and getting inside. Travis did the same.

"Fair point. But I think we should still get home." He put the key in the ignition and started the car. His hand was on the stick but he didn't set it to drive yet. He looked over at me. I stared into his eyes and occasionally glancing down to those lips I had just indulged in. He leaned in closing the gap between us and kissing me. This time however the kiss was passionate and hungry. His tongue flicked against my lips and I took it as an invitation to enter his mouth and explore it all. He groaned in satisfaction. I loved the way he felt and I just wanted to be closer to him. So I did something I was probably going to regret. I pulled away and climbed over to his side of the car. Limbs flying everywhere and I knocked down a pair of sunglasses off the dashboard. Travis giggled at my endeavor and adjusted himself to accommodate me. I tried to life my leg so that I had one knees on each side of Travis but instead my leg managed to hit the horn before falling into place, causing a beep to come from the car and Travis to roar in laughter.

"Shhh people are going to get suspicious!" I barked at him. I was now on top of him straddling his hips. He sat in the seat and watched as I settled into place.

"Well I'm not the one who decided to do this. I'm also not the one who honked the horn." He leaned forward into me while he reached behind me to turn on the emergency brake. With the car secured he leaned back into the seat and stared at me. His hands resting on my thighs my back against the steering wheel. He shifted slightly and I felt something press against my ass.

"Is that?... are you?" I questioned.

" How can I not be. I'm so turned on right now." He smirked at me. The put his hand on the seat adjustment and lowered in back so that he was almost laying down. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow before leaning down and kissing him again. The kiss began to get more and more rough as tongue was included and moans spilled. Travis pulled away from my lips and to my neck. He then began to kiss and suck trying to find my sweet spot. My hands dug into the chair spaces between his arm and chest as he found a spot. I moaned finding myself hard and grinding into him. He let out a small laugh into my neck as his hands moved from my thighs to my ass moving me so that my ass was grinding against his dick repeatedly. Admits our sexual endeavors the car filled with light from a cars headlights from behind us. I immediately looked up from Travis and watched the car pull up next to ours.

"Shit" I gasped.

"Who is it?" Travis asked from underneath me.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" I barked back.

"Cops?"

"No." Just then the driver rolled down the window of his car. He was a middle aged man with brown hair and a beard, he also seemed to have a women in the passenger seat. He waved at me to lower the window. I reached around behind me pressing the button to open the passenger window. I placed one foot on the ground near the petals to turn my body toward them and look through the window.
"Hello can I help you?" I asked.

"I was just wondering if you were okay. Considering it's a parked car with a person in it alone in the middle of the woods." He spoke to me kindly.

"Oh no I'm fine." I said trying to indicate I was ready for him to leave.

"You do realize you are facing the wrong direction right. The steering wheel is behind you." He lightheartedly joked with me.

"Yes thank you I did not notice that..." I said sarcastically. "Thank you for telling me" I looked down at Travis who was mouthing 'who is it'.

"Are you sure you're okay sir?" He asked again. I was beginning to get upset. Irene could this guy just leave is alone.

"Yes I'm fine." I said more irritated.

"You sure?" He asked again.

"Mother Irene I-" I was interrupted by Travis sitting up and waving at the man.

"Sorry sir we are fine thank you. If you could please just carry on that would be nice." Travis said smiling to them. His hair was a mess in all directions and it was clear that his lips where swollen from kissing. The Hickeys on my neck didn't help either. The condition we were in and the position clearly gave away what we had been doing. The man quickly realizes what was happening and backed away from the window. The women leaned over to the window to speak.

"Sorry boys, we'll be going now sorry to disturb you." She smiled before her husband quickly sped off. I looked over at Travis who sighed.

"Well moment ruined..."

"Yeah..." I said climbing back to my side. The climb back seemed a lot easier than the climb over. I sat down with a huff and put my seatbelt on.

"Home?" He asked.

"Home."

~~~~
Here's a little funny nsfw thing it's kinda more just for fan service but there will be drama in the next part. Anyway hope you enjoyed plz leave a vote or comment how you feel they are much appreciated!!! Bye
~lots of love vital <3