Part 13

Travis's P.O.V
~~~~~~
I pulled up to a cute little blue colonial styled home in a small little suburb. It was dark outside yet the house still seemed so full of color and life. This was the address Zane has given me so I was hoping that he was home. I walked up to the big white door and rang the doorbell. I heard voices inside. "Who's here?"
"I don't know?"
"Did you invite someone else"
"No!"
"You answer it!"
"No you answer it!"
"Fine I'll do it"
The door swung open.
"Hello? How can I- oh it's you" Zanes brother from before; Vylad answered the door.
"Hi" I smiled meekly.
"You looking for Zane?" He asked. Placing one hand on the door and another on his hip.
"Yeah" I answered simply scratching the back of my neck.
"He's upstairs I can get him for you" he looked back into the house over his shoulder.
"That'd be nice." I smiled.
"Vylad who's at the door?" A voice yelled from the house.
"One of Zane's friends" vylad said turning back to me and smirking.
"Zane has friends?" Another voice chuckled.
"Haha good one" A third one laughed.
"Yeah, Garroth can you get Zane please" he shouted to one of the guys in the house. "And you can come in I guess" he pushed the door open more to allow me in.
"Thank you"I said closing the door behind me. I followed Vylad into the kitchen where there were 3 other guys. The one who had just finished calling Zane down was tall and blond with big blue eyes and look similar to Zane but almost like a complete opposite. He turned towards me.
"Hello I'm Garroth," he smiled at me putting his hand out to shake. Oh yes i remember him now he's a friend of aphmaus he goes to our school he must be zane's older brother. I shook his hand.
"Hello I'm Travis,"
"Yeah we know. We go to the same school" a shorter brunette boy spoke from behind Garroth. He had longer hair than the rest of the boys and had slightly darker skin. He had blue eyes and was kinda angsty looking. "I'm Laurence by the way." He said holding a coffee mug and sipping from it. I smiled at him.
"And I'm Dante," the third one chimed. "Nice to meet you. You seem like a pretty chill dude" he smiled to me. I looked over to Vylad who was admiring the boy quite fondly. I then heard foot steps coming down the stairs.
"Hey sorry didn't hear you come in I-" he stopped when he realized all the other guys were staring. "Uh- what?" He snapped at them. Vylad giggled into his sleeve, Laurence continued to sip his drink, garroth stood looking very confused, and Dante wiggled his eyebrows.
"So how do you two know each other." Laurence inquired sipping his drink again.
"Uh we met through aphmau." I said at the same time Zane said "none of your business"
He looked at me then back to the group. "Okay I guess we'll be going now bye." He said pushing me towards the door.
"Don't forget to use protection." Dante laughed as Zane pulled me by my hand out the door. "I hate my brothers friends." He huffed.
"I don't know the seem pretty funny" I smiled at him as he frowned at me.
"We can't be friends."
"I'm sorry" I laughed "Come on get in the car I'm taking you for a ride."
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see" I smiled hopping to the drivers seat.
"You're insane for picking me up at midnight you know." He said as he buckled his seat belt and fixed his position.
"Yeah I know." I said turning to him. I looked into his eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes that I had become so attracted to. There was barley and light yet he still seemed so clear and beautiful. I saw him blush.
"Well let's go then" he turned to face the front window and I turned back to the car switching the gear to drive.
"Okay let's go."

~~~time skip ~{•_•~}<~~~

We drove for a good 30 minutes before we reached our destination. It was a small little pond outside of the city. I got out of the car and Zane followed. "This is it?" He asked looking around.
"Well no we have to walk a little, you'll see" I turned to him putting my hand out for him to take. "Come on I'll show you." He reached out and grabbed my hand. My face immediately turned red. Irene was he beautiful. His hand was soft and warm and it fit so perfectly into mine. I pulled him along down a path to a clearing. In the clearing was a large willow tree filled with fairy lights that lit up the whole clearing and reflected perfectly off the pond water.
"Holy Irene," Zane gasped looking around. "This is beautiful."
"Just like you."
"What?"
"Uh nothing" I stammered. "Um it's a spot my grandfather used to take me when I was younger before he passed away. It's a hidden gem that only few know about."
"So why are you showing me then?" Zane asked still looking around and still holding my hand.
"Because in my family we bring people here that we really care about..." I told him and he quickly turned to look at me. "Like I said before at the police station. I really care about you Zane" I grabbed his other hand and brought them together near my chest.
"I-I ugh care about you too" he looked down.
"Zane I-"
"Travis?" He interrupted me.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Why were you at the police station today?" He looked back up to me.
"Um well..." i looked away from him. This was a really hard topic and I didn't know how to tell him, but I decided to just let it out "I've been abused by my father my whole life," I said. His face immediately showed signs of regret for questioning.
"I'm so sor-" he started but I interrupted.
"No I feel like you should know." I felt his grip on my hands grow tighter. "Well my father has been abusing me and my mother for as long as I could remember," I continued "and sometimes it can get very out of hand," I continued to tell him the story of the events prior and how I had ended up calling to police on my father and being sent to the hospital. When I was finished I saw that his eyes were filled with tears. "So yeah he's in prison now and he can't hurt us anymore." I tried reassuring him.
"Travis..." his voice cracked. I smiled shyly at him. "I'm so sorry." He hugged me. I was surprised. I hugged him back.
"There's no need to be sorry. I'm okay now. See I'm here with you." I pulled him away and looked at him. I placed my hands on his cheek wiping away the stray tears. "I'm fine, I promise" I spoke to him quietly. I pulled him back into a hug letting his head rest against my chest and my arms around him. His arms wrapped around my waist and I could feel his breathing against mine. I buried my face into his hair. "I really like you Zane." I spoke. He looked up at me puzzled. "I know this may seem weird but you are truly one of the only people I've ever really cared about. You make me so happy and so okay with being alive. Your smile and your laugh although they hardly ever show are truly the things that keep me going. Knowing that I can make you laugh or smile like that makes me the happiest man on the earth." I smiled softly to him admiring his deep red blush. Before I could say anything else his hand shot up to my jacket collar and he pulled me down into a kiss. His warm lips collided with mine in a rough yet gentle way. I was shocked but immediately kissed back. My hands made their way up to his face cupping his cheek as he continued to kiss me taking occasional quick breaths to continue. He pulled away slightly pressing his forehead against mine. "Oh I liked that." I said smiling. He smiled back. "I really like you too Travis."

~~~~
Oh boy oh boy there's your kiss guys!
I hope you liked this chapter! It might seem all nice and sweet but I promise you there will be more drama :) so stay tuned. Also there will be moments when chapters will be a break from Zanvis and be about Garrence or Vylante! <3
Anyway don't forget to leave a vote or a comment to show your support for this story. I hope you're enjoying this story and that you're having a wonderful day.
~lots of love <3 vital