Part 9

Zane's p.o.v
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Little warning before this starts it has sexualness and bad words so if you're not into this stuff then skip this chapter!
~~~~~~~~
I continued to back up and so did vylad until we backed up into someone. I turned around to see another unsettling face.
"Zenix" I spat. He smiled grabbing vylad by the arm.
"Hey let go of me," Vylad tried to escape his grasp but it only made it worse. I moved away from Zenix but Gene had gotten closer.
"Babe are you scared?" Gene said reaching out and grabbing my arms I tried to pull away but he just brought me closer to him.
"What do you want?" I glared at him.
"Oh~ I don't want anything, I was just saying Hi" he smiled at me pulling me even closer to him so our bodies were pressed together.
"This isn't how you say hello to someone." I sneered. I looked towards Vylad who was still struggling against a laughing Zenix.
"You're not just somebody," Gene said pushing me aginst my car and slightly grinding his body aginst mine. "You're my body" he pressed his lips to my ear and purred. I tried to push him away but he only pushed himself closer.
"Gene... whatever we had is gone now... just stop." I tried to reason with him.
"Aww but Baby I miss you." He began to kiss my cheek and jawline. I tried to move away but I couldn't he had me pinned down.
"Well, I don't so if you could just leave me and my brother alone that would be gr-" I tried to speak but he grinded against me again and a bit a sensitive part on my neck. I shut my mouth to prevent a moan from escaping. He used one hand to pin my arms behind my back while he slid the other hand up my shirt.
"Gene... stop... please." I tried to say firmly but the words came out sloppy and moany. He smirked and trailed his hand down into my boxers and began to hand me. I gasped and bit my lip trying not to let myself fall victim to his seduction. He continued to rub me and kiss me.
"Gene," I barked at him. He quickly moved to kiss me on the lips. I try to refuse but he shoved his tounge into my mouth. I tried to not let him kiss me, but the old memories of what happened between us started flooding back and couldn't help but find myself kissing back, I forgot how good he was. Then I began to think of Travis... reality became a blur and I began to picture Travis doing these things to me, touching me... kissing me... loving me the way gene had... Irene did I want that more than anything. My body snapped back into reality when gene pulled away for air. "Gene please stop," I whispered to him. "This isn't like you..." I say to him calmly. He stopped and looked away from me. "You didn't like the old me..." he frowned. "I wasn't good enough for you..." he began to get angry. "I loved you, and you didn't care!" He pushed me violently into the car. I groaned in pain. "Gene stop!" I said. "Why? I'm just hurting you like you hurt me!" He pushed me again harder this time causing me to buckle in pain. Sliding down the car. I knew i hurt him... and in all honesty I deserved this, Gene was a good person he never hurt anyone, he was just misunderstood all he wanted to be was loved and I abused it. I broke him down when he needed me the most, with all the problems in his life I had just made it worse. The guilt of how hurt he must be kicked in and tears streamed down my face. "Gene stop!" I finally yelled. He raised his hand to hit me. When someone pushed him to the ground.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" It was Travis he grabbed Gene by the shirt.
"Travis! No!" I said but he didn't listen to me.
"You fucking touch him again and I swear to irene-" he growled.
"You'll what!" Gene spat at him.
"Guys stop, please" I pleaded.
Travis punched Gene in the face and he returned it to travis.
"Boys stop!" I began to sob. "Please!"
Gene pushed travis back.
"I'm not trying to start anything," Gene said to Travis looking at me sadly, tears were still running down my face.
"Then why the fuck were you going to hit him!" Travis growled at Gene.
"I wasn't thinking! I would never hurt him!" Gene barked at Travis.
"T-travis... G-gene... please..." I hiccuped between sobs. Travis looked at me his eyes softened.
"I'll just leave..." Gene spoke quietly. "Zane... I'm sorry..." he looked at me his eyes filled with tears before Turing away and walking towards his car. Zenix pushed Vylad to the ground and followed Gene.
"What was that all about? And who was that guy?" Travis asked.
"My ex."
~~~~
Drama mama!!! This is about as dramatic as this story is gonna get. XD
Two updates in one day!! Omfg!! anyway hope you enjoyed this.
~ lots of love Vital < 3