Part 11

Vylad's P.o.v
(Warning: Vylante so if you don't like it skip the chapter)
~~~~~
The whole ride was completely silent Zane wouldn't speak yet he seemed perfectly fine with what just happened. I didn't want to start a conversation in fear that he would get mad, zane was very hard to read sometimes. We pulled into the driveway and silently got out of the car and went into the house. I threw my backpack on the floor next to the kitchen island and looked over at Zane who was looking down at the car keys in his hand.
"You okay?" I asked him. He looked up at me with a very nutral face.
"Im fine, just... shaken up." He said putting the keys on the counter and walking over to the sink grabbing a glass of water. I stood there watching him before I spoke.
"That guy... who was he?" I asked curious about why they seemed so close. Zane didn't have friends, as sad as it is to admit he wasnt a people person and his only friend was Aphmau.
"Travis?" He took a sip from his water looking at me.
"Yeah..." I said.
"He's a friend of mine,"
"Friend?" I chuckled "I didn't know you could make friends"
He rolled his eyes. "Yes I can make friends, thank you very much!"
I narrowed my eyes at him. "So he's not your boy-"
Just then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and warm lips pressed against my ear. My breath hitched.
"Hey beautiful," I reconized the voice as Dante's. I turned my head meeting a sea of blue eyes and blue hair. I giggled.
"Hey, I didn't know you were here." I said still looking at him. He he leaned forward with his arms still wrapped around me and kissed my nose.
"Yeah I was just hanging out with Garroth and Laurence." He said.
"Speaking of Garroth where is he I need to give him his keys back." Zane said.
"I left him in the room with laurence to get something to drink. I'd knock first if I were you they're probably making out," he laughed. Zane raised an eyebrow and continued to drink his water. Dante looked back at me "What were you up too?" He asked. I looked forward at Zane, who smiled into his glass of water. "Umm, I was at a friends house working on homework." I lied. I hated lying to Dante but if he knew what I did he'd never trust me again.
"Hmmm? Okay," he said kissing my neck.
"Im gonna leave you two alone," Zane said putting the glass he was drink from in the sink and walking out to the living room. "And no sex on the counter tops." he smirked at us before Turing the corner. I chuckled. I looked at Dante and he looked away. He laughed and kissed me on the cheek. He turned me around so that I was facing him and grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up onto the island countertop. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my thighs. A sudden wave of awkward silence filled the room.
"So... you're just gonna lie to me like that?" He said looking down. My heart dropped.
"W-what," I stammered.
"A friends house really?" He looked at me dissapointed.
"I don't know what you mean..."
"Gene texted me saying he ran into you at the police station." He said looking me in the eye. I had completely forgot that Gene and Dante were brothers. I gulped.
"Babe," he said softly pulling me forward into a hug. "Why were you at the police station?" He looked at me straight in the eyes and I couldnt bear to look at him. I huffed knowing I couldn't lie to him. "A few weeks ago my friend Thomas broke into a 7/11 late a night with a bunch of his friends, and when the police asked him who he was with he told them I was there, but I wasn't I was with you," I grabbed his hands in mine. "So today they brought me in for questioning and because I had no evidence they didn't let me leave unless someone related to me came and pick me up, that person was Zane, and Gene was looking for Zane and that's when we ran into eachother." I looked down at my lap hopping he didn't think I was lying again. "I belive you." He said lifting my chin up with his finger and kissing me on the lips. "Just please don't lie to me anymore," he said sadly. I nodded pulling him into another kiss. He kissed me back more ruff pulling me off the counter top and pressing our bodies together.
"Ewww, get a room!" Laurence said walking into the kitchen followed by Garroth. Dante flipped them off while still kissing me.
~~~~~
I felt the need to write Vylante because it's adorable. XD
~lots of love Vital <3