Part 12 (revamped)

Zane's p.o.v
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
After I had left Dante and Vylad in the kitchen alone I walked down the hallway to my brother Garroth's room. I hesitated before knocking. I began to ponder what laurence and Garroth were doing inside there and what vylad and Dante were doing. I chuckled to myself knowing what I was thinking probably wasn't happening. I knock on Garroth's door and there was a bunch of giggles and then a flustered Garroth at the door.
"Hey baby brother, how can I help you?" He said to me. I looked over his shoulder where I saw Laurence sprawled out on Garroth's bed.
"Umm... I just came to give your keys back." I said pulling the keys out of my pocket and holding them out for him.
"Oh, thanks!" He said taking the keys.
"So... you keeping it PG in here?" I asked him with a small smirk.
"Wha- i... why?" He blushed.
"It was just a question, you don't have to get all flustered about it," I laughed.
"Yes we've been keeping it PG, I have no idea what you were thinking." He said oviously hiding something.
"Ahh okay..." I said crossing my arms.
"Hey did you see Dante? He's been gone for a while." Garroth asked.
"Yeah he's down stairs with vylad probably making out or som-" I stopped myself knowing his next response.
"WHAAT?" He yelled.
"Hehe... I was just joking...they're just talking." I said with a nervous laugh, in all honesty I had no idea what they were doing.
"Oh okay..." he narrow his eyes at me.
"Well I'm going to bed, night" I said Turing back towards my room.
"Good night baby brother." He smiled at me before closing the door. I walked into my room which was across from Garroth and Vylads rooms. I shut the door behind me and locked it before flopping on my back on top of the bed. I let in a deep breath and let my mind wander. I closed my eyes and the thoughts of what happened earlier filled my mind. What had just happened? Was all of that real? I then began to think about gene. My phone buzzed and I picked it up, I had one unread text message from travis.
Travis: Hey what's you're address?
I furrowed my brows why would he want my address? I sat up and looked at the clock it was 11:35 and the text was sent at 11:15. I prayed that he would still answer as I texted him back.
Zane: It's 1837 Glover st. Why?
It took him a few minutes to respond.
Travis: Be ready I'm coming to pick you up.
I gasped. Wait what? He was coming to pick me up? I quickly texted back
Zane: wait what? Why?
The text was on seen but he hadn't replied in 5 minutes
Zane: Travis seriously? What are you doing? Are you serious about picking me up?
Zane: TRAVIS?!
Travis: sorry can't respond I'm driving.
I threw my phone on my bed and groaned. Is he seriously going to do this? I sat there for a few minutes staring at my phone and just thinking before I realized what was happening. "Oh shit!" I gasped to myself before I got up ran to my dresser and changed out of travis's sweatshirt into my own. I couldn't let him see me in his again it would just be awkward. I quickly ran to the mirror to check myself to make sure I was suitable to be seen even if it was 11 at night and it was probably to dark for him to really see me I still needed to look nice. I noticed that the humid night air had caused my hair to become oily so I pulled it up into a small pony tail while also letting some of it fall over my eye. I looked kind of like a mess but I also didn't want him to think I got all dressed up for him. I ran into the bathroom to do my business when I heard Garroth yell for me. "Zane? There's someone here for you"
"Shit." I mumbled zipping my pants back up.
~~~~
Guess who's back hoes!!! Issa me!!
I'm so happy to be working on this again I forgot how much I missed writing this! Thank you all for the amount of support you have given me throughout this whole story and I'm so thankful for all of the wonderful comments and votes! Thank you all so much and I love you all to bits!
~lots of love <3 vital