Part 3

Zane's P.O.V~

I had left my brothers at the car because I could not risk being caught with either of them. I got to my locker began to get my books out. I shut the locker and was met with a pair of big brown eyes  or a certain really short girl. "Heyy Zane!" she smiled up at me brightly. "Hello Aphmau." Aphmau was my only real friend, mainly because no one else is brave enough to talk to me. We shared a lot of similar interests (Ponies XD) and although she can be annoying I enjoy her company very much, and I don't know what I would do if something happened to her. Aphmau is practically loved by everyone. She has tons of guys drooling over her including my brother Garroth, but she has told me that she has certain feelings for this boy named Aaron and to be honest I don't really like him. I on the other hand am like her really over protective brother. "So what did you do this summer?" I asked her as we walked to homeroom that we had together. "It was pretty good and very fun, ooh! and I met up with an old friend of mine from elementary school, he's changed a lot since then. AND he's coming to our school now!" She smiled at me. "Really?' I tried to sound interested "What's his na-" before I could finish I heard someone call Aphmau's name from down the hall. "Aphmau!"The boy called walking towards us. "Travis!" Aphmau called back. As Travis approached I took a moment to look him over. He was pretty attractive, He had white hair that swayed over to one side covering a portion of his left eye similar to the style of mine but less emo. He was tall and pretty built and looked really good in the school uniform. The best part however were his eyes, They were a vibrant green almost radio active looking. He was Hot. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and covered my face like I was coughing to hide the blush. Travis leaned over to hug Aphmau and I noticed how tall he was, he wasn't the tallest of guys at our school but he wasn't the shortest either. He was shorter than Garroth(Who is pretty tall) but still taller than me. It seems like every guy at this school was taller than me. "Travis this is Zane," Aphmau said pulling away from his hug and gesturing to me. "Heyy Zane I'm Travis," he winked and put his hand out for me to shake. God damn it. I just looked at his hand and raised an eyebrow. "Zane is not a fan of human interaction... but" She nudge me. "Come on, one handshake wont kill ya." she smiled at me with a hint of smirk. I knew that smile, she can probably tell I find him attractive. I lift my hand to shake his when Aphmau hip bumps me into Travis who caught me in his arms. "Whoa! Gotcha," he said smiling down at me still in his arms with my hands on his chest and his arms around my waist. I was blushing a bright red. "APHMAU!" I growled pushing myself off of Travis and staring at her. She was laughing like crazy against the lockers. "I'm sorry Zane I couldn't help it!" She gasped between breaths. I scold at her and adjusted my backpack and turned to Travis who was giggling. "What?" I barked at him. "You're cute when you're mad." He smiled at me before waving at Aphmau and walking away. God! why is he so hot??!

~~~~~~~~

So here is Part 3!! 

There, like I promised was some Travis action!! more updates soon! 

~Lot's of Love, Vital<3