Part 10

Travis P.o.v
~ ~ ~ ~
"You know you're going to have to explain what just happened." I told Zane as I helped him off the floor. A guy who I belive was his brother Vylad walked up next to me as well. Zane just shook his head. Vylad spoke.
"That was Zane's ex Gene, Zane broke up with him at the beginning of sophomore year..." I nodded my head to show I understood.
"Why was he here then? If you guys arn't together." I asked Zane.
"He's hurt, and..." Zane looked down and then changed the subject. "You didn't have to help me."
"He would have ended up hurting you," I said back.
"You don't know Gene... he's a big softie when you get to know him..." he smiled at me. "But thanks for trying anyway it means a lot to know you would do something like that for me." He blushed.
"Of course why wouldn't I. I Care about you." I smiled, heat rising to my cheeks in a soft blush.
"Did he hurt you?" Zane asked placing a hand on my cheek where it was red from Gene.
"I should be asking you that," I smiled at him.
"It's okay I'm fine," he gave a small chuckle.
"You two need to just kiss already jeez," Vylad said scruncing up his nose. "Yall are gross."
Zane glared at him, then turned back to me.
"Im sorry we need to get going, I'll call you when I get home okay to explain the whole thing." Zane said putting his hands in mine and looking down at my bandaged arm.
"Okay... you're okay right?" I said squeezing his hands in assurance.
"Yeah I'm fine, just overwhelmed. Oh do you want your sweater back?" He said looking down at his chest.
"No its okay keep it, I'll get it from you on Monday. Go home and get some rest you need it."  I said to him.
"Thanks," I pulled him into a hug. He hugged back. After a few moments we pulled away.
"Goodnight Travis"
"Night Zane~" I smiled at him as he got into his car with his brother and drove away. This has been the most interesting day I have had in a long time. I walked to my car and got in I put the keys in the ignition and went to turn it when I looked at my hand, the memories of what happened after the movies flashed into my mind.

~flash back to after the movies~

"Where have you been?" My father growled as I entered the house after Aaron and Aphmau dropped me off.
"I went to the movies with my friends..." I told him. He was standing in the hallway with a bottle of beer in his hand staring at me.
"I don't fucking care." He snarled.
"You just asked.." I said to him confused.
"Are you talking back to me?" He raised his voice.
"No" I flinched and looked down.
"Good. Now Go to bed you little shit."
I nodded and walked to the stairs. As I approached them I saw my mother in the kitchen. She looked as if she had been crying, she mouthed 'I'm sorry' before Turing back to wash the dishes. I sighed and walked up the stairs. I got into my room and laid on my bed, my mind drifted to Zane. I had almost gotten to kiss him if it wasn't for Aphmau. I suddenly remembered that Zane had my sweater. "Dang it," I huffed out loud. All of a sudden there was a loud bang downstairs and my father yelled.
"DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN WOMEN!" I sat up in my bed and listen some more. It sounded like my father was pacing the kitchen and my mother was crying. I got out of my room and started going down the stairs. I heard my mother speaking to him.
"- he's a teenager you shouldn't be controlling him like this."
"I can control him however I like he's my son-"
"He's mine too..."
It got silent and I turned my head around the corner. I saw my father slap my mother across the face. My heart dropped at the sight.
"Shut up!" He snapped.
"This is why I want to leave... because you treat the two of us like shit! We've been here when you've needed us and this is how you repay us?"
"I never asked you to love me women!"
"But you stayed..."
"YES, BUT I FUCKING REGRET IT!" He yelled. He turned around and grabbed a knife from the counter top and swung it at her. She backed up into the island behind her. He prepared to try again.
"NO!" I yelled running over to them. He swung down the knife but instead of stabing my mother it sliced my arm. I yelped in pain. He grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me up to him face. The smell of alcohol was very strong and thick.
"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" He hissed at me.
"Don't hurt him!" My mother cried. I pushed my father back while he was distracted with my mother and he fell onto the floor knocking his head on the oven and passing out. I ran to my mother who was shaking grasping the counter top.
"Are you okay?"

~ flask back over~

I breathed heavily and griped my steering wheel. It was because of my father that I felt like I needed to help Zane... I can't let anyone else hurt him like my father hurts my mother. I ended up going to the hospital and talking to the police about my father after the incident but he disappeared and they can't find him. I let go of the steering wheel and sighed. I leaned back into my seat and let my emotions take over. Tears streamed down my face. Life is hard sometimes.
~~~~

So before you guys ask why travis father is abusive. Well in mcd his father is the demon warlock and he killed travis' mother. So I decided that he would be abusive to travis and his mother like he actually is in minecraft diaries except he didn't kill her.
Anyway yay more drama!! XD
~ lots of love Vital < 3