Part 5

Zane's p.o.v
~~~~

Travis started hanging out with aphmau and I during school more often. I didn't really ever talk to him when we were alone beside very small small talk, but I have gotten to know him more thanks to aphmau and it's like I get more and more attracted to him everyday. My body acts all crazy everytime we brush hands or he gets to close to me, it's terrible I don't understand what it means! Travis really doesn't understand the concept of personal space and he can get really close to people sometimes. I don't know why I like him he's annoying and flirts with every girl he sees, he's loud and... gah. I try to forget about him but when he is around me all I can do is think about him. I just need to face the fact that he will never like me, he probably doesn't even like guys. Ugh this is why I hate this whole love and relation ship crap. I was at my locker after school grabbing the last of my books before slamming it shut. "Hey Zane!" Aphmau said to me coming up behind me with Aaron and Travis. Great two very attractive people I didn't not want to see, especially after thinking about that whole travis even liking me thing. "Hey what's up?" I said to her looking down and checking my phone as a way to not make eye contact with Aaron or Travis."So me and Aaron" she started, "we wanted to go out to the movies and we were if you and Travis wanted to come with us?"
"So you want us to be a cover up?"  I smirked up at them.
"Yep." Aaron said nochalontly wrapping his arms around the blushing aphmau. "You know someone is going to find out sooner or later." I said know she knew I was hinting about laurence or my brother. "But fine" I said "just leave some room for Jesus!" I pushed myself between the two of them under Aarons arm. We all laughed. "Great! We'll pick the two of you up at five!" Aphmau smiled brightly.

~~~Time skipppp~~^

I took a shower and got dressed in some black ripped skinny jeans, emphasis on the skinny part and a grey long sleeved shirt with purple stripes running down the arms. I spent a little to much time taking a shower and picking out my outfit that I didn't get a chance to straighten out my hair so it got wavy and poofy and my bangs were getting annoying so I pinned them back with the only thing I had which was a little purple hair clip that aphmau let's me borrow when my hair bothers me. The clip matched perfectly with my shirt and inspired me to wear my purple galaxy convers that were one of my only colored pieces of clothing. I looked at myself in the mirror, I'm gonna give it to myself I looked cute, like a little hipster. Remind me to never call myself a hipster... but today was one of those days I felt confident like I needed to impress some one. I found myself checking myself out for a little longer than intended before Garroth walked in. "Zane?" He asked looking at me weirdly. "GARROTH! What is your problem with knocking?" I yelled looking away and grabbing my phone off my bed and my wallet. "Sorry... Aph's here..." he said looking away from me.
"Oh... okay" I walked towards the door pass him before he grabbed my wrist and turned me towards him. "You look good by the way." He smiled at me. "Thanks" I gave him a small smile back.

~~~~~~
Welp so here is part 4
FYI I wrote this on a cruise ship right outside of Jamaica if you were wondering 😂😂
Anyway enjoy this part more to come!!
~lots of love Vital < 3