Part 13.5 (garrence / vylante break)

~this is a chapter of garrence and vylante smush to satisfy your Fangirl/boy needs~

Garroth's P.O.V
~~~~~
I sighed as Zane ran out of the house with the Travis kid. He was surprised at how Zane could even make friends.
"Hey me and Dante are going to go watch a movie together in my room if that okay with you two?" Vylad said as Dante hugged him from behind.
"I'm sure it's fine with garroth as long as you leave the door at least a little open." Laurence said. I nodded to show I agreed with Laur's answer. Last time they had the door closed I walked in and thankfully it wasn't anything bad but Vylad was on his knees in front of Dante helping him with some pant "zipper" issues. I believe it however Laurence keeps telling me that that claim is complete bullshit but I'm not going to put it against my brother.
"We can go play some smash bros then." Laurence said grabbing my arm.
"Okay" I said smiling at him.
Dante and Vylad ran up the stairs together into his room which was only right across from mine.
"So shall we." Laurence said smirking and running his hand down my arm to my hand.
"Sure." I smiled. He pulled me upstairs to my room.

Dante's P.O.V
~~~~~
Vylad pushed me into his room. He put a shoe in front of the door so that it was open just a few inches. He fumbled with the positioning for a while until I came up being him a grabbed him by the hips. He was bent over so his ass was sticking out. I gave it a light smack before he shot up and turned around to me.
"You little shit," he said smirking at me.
"Whatcha gonna do about it?" I laughed. He tackled me onto the bed. He climbed on top of me and straddled my hips. He was so hot right now. I was also so hard right now.
"You know what I'm gonna do?" He said pushing his hair back out of his face, and placing his hands on my chest.
"What?" I barked playfully. He leaned down so that our lips barley grazed.
"This!" With out warning he began to tickle me. I roared in laughter.
"Stop! Vylad oh my Irene!" I grabbed his wrist and fought with him managing to stop him from tickling me. "You're such a little shit."
"And you're an idiot for thinking I would have sex with you while my brothers home. I'm not that crazy." He laughed at me. "If it was Zane I wouldn't be too concerned but garroth? Babe I thought you knew me better." He flipped his hair out of his face again still trying to tickle me but struggling against my grip.
"I do know you." I smirked flipping him over so that I was now on top. "I know where you're ticklish!" I shouted before attacking his sides till his was in a fit of giggles and tears.
"Stop sta-- haha  Dante please!" He laughed. His hands pushed against my forearms and his legs wrapped around my hips. I stopped and placed my hands under his arms. I leaned forward and kissed him. "I know you so well. I know everything about you hun" he hummed into my kisses. "Like how you want to watch game of thrones right now"
"Shit you do know me."

Garroth's P.O.V (again)
~~~~~~~
"You're brother seems to be having a good time." Laurence chuckled. After hearing the ruckus of laughter across the hall.
"Do you think they're having sex?" I asked him.
"Nah." Laurence leaned against the dresser. I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling as Laurence stood next to the bed by the dresser talking to me.
"What are you thinking about?" He asked me.
"Just life I guess." I responded placing a hand over my eyes. I felt the weight shift on my bed and a body straddle me. I peeked through my fingers to see Laurence on top of me looking at me curiously.
"You wanna talk about it?" He asked calmly. I lifted my hands off my face and looked at Laurence.
"I don't have much to say about it. Ya know I'm just kinda taking in life." I huffed. He took on of my hands into his and began massaging it. 
"Well if it's about Zane, you should be happy that he's found a friend." He pulled my hand up to press it to his lips. "If it's about Vylad, I'm pretty sure he's being responsible and not getting in trouble. He's changing I promise you." He said into my skin. "As for you I don't really know how you're feeling about things" he gestured to me and to himself. I raised my eyebrow.
"What do you mean?" I asked him curiously.
"How do you feel about ya know people?" He said letting go of my hand.
"I guess I don't really know." I said. I then flipped Laurence over a laid on top of him. "All I know is that you're my best friend," I said hugging him.
"Ugh you're so oblivious" he huffed.
"What?" I asked.
"Forget it let's just play smash bros."

~~~~~~
Here's so cute little smush!
I decided to make Vylante kinda sexual yet very cute because I feel like they are either acting like 8 year olds playing around or having hot/kinky sex. I thought it was pretty unique idk.
Garrence on the other hand is a little more like garroth is extremely oblivious about Laurence's feeling towards him but would totally return those feelings in a heartbeat he's just not aware of them yet. I just thought that it was cute and funny.
There will be character development with these guys and relationship development as well so just tell me what you think so far guys. Do you like these head cannons or do you have any other ideas? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Anyway thanks for reading don't forget to leave a comment and a vote. Thank y'all so much ily
~lots of love <3 vital