The Fro-Yo Picnic With Adrien

They walked down the block towards the fro-yo shop. Alya and Nino were walking shoulder to shoulder leading the way to the shop while Adrien and Marinette were walking close to each other but not shoulder to shoulder close.  Finally they were there.  "Finally we're here I'm getting hungry.",both Marinette and Adrien said in unison.  Marinette blushed a little. Before going in line the four friends looked at what there was Nino had already decided that he wanted a cotton candy mixed with toasted marshmallow fro-yo so he asked Alya what she wanted and she told him,"I want a mango sunrise fro-yo." Then he asked what Adrien and Marinette wanted. Adrien answered first being very sure of his decision,"Fudge brownie batter." Marinette told Adrien,"OMG fudge brownie batter is my fav." Adrien opened his mouth to say something before getting cut off by Nino who asked Marinete,"So I take it that you are gonna get that too." Marinette answered,"Yes." Only to get back to the conversation she was having with Adrien,"You were saying?" Adrien answered back remembering what he was going to say before Nino cut him off,"Oh right, fudge brownie batter is my favorite too!" Nino got in line and told the person at the desk what everyone wanted. The desk person in reply to Nino's request said,"It will take just 3-5 minutes."
About 3-5 minutes later...
Nino gave everyone their fro-yo and started leading the way to the park across the street with Alya. Marinete had a folded blanket in her backpack from the time her family went for a picnic themselves. Marinette remembered that she had the blanket in her backpack so she took it out before anyone could sit. Alya looked at her wide eyed,"Girl, why do you have a blanket in there." Marinette laid out the blanket and said,"I went to a family picnic but I was in such a hurry that I didn't have time to find another bag to put it in, and I guess I just forgot to take it out." Alya and Nino sat on one side of the blanket as Adrien and Marinette sat on the other side. Marinette heard a voice next to her,"Hey Marinette, did you make this!?" It was Adrien. Marinette blushed a little while replying with a simple,"Y-Yes."   "Wow Marinette it's beautiful.",Adrien said. Marinette was blushing even harder this time as she answered,"Th-Thanks Adrien."
30 minutes later...
Nino's phone chimed. Nino was getting up saying,"I got to go, my mom just texted saying that she needs help doing chores. I'll see you all later." All three friends yelled out,"Bye Nino!" Alya got cold a few minutes later and said,"Bye guys, I'm going home it's getting cold out." As she started to turn around and walk both Adrien and Marinette said,"Bye!" It was just Adrien and Marinette now. Adrien moved closer, Marinette blushed harder. Adrien and Marinette were now shoulder to shoulder close.  Adrien turned his face to look at Marinette.  Marinnete turned to look at Adrien's face.  Only inches,wait no not inches centimeters apart.  That was until Adrien moved in all the way to were there was no more space in between their face's and let's just face it already, Marinette was blushing so hard you could just say her face was fire it self.

Well that's chapter 2 hope you guys liked it 😊.  I was fighting myself to not put a cliff hanger.  I mean sure this is in some way a cliff hanger but at least it better than what I was going to do.  I was originally going to put "Adrien and Marinette were now shoulder to shoulder close..." and leave you all off there but I was feeling good today.  Also my story got me wanting to get some fro-yo.  That is why I am getting fro-yo tomorrow!  Yay, so happy😊!  Oh and don't get to comfortable because you never know when I'm going to put a cliff hanger...