How could you?! (Part 1)

Marinette just stood there looking up at the ceiling with glassy eyes, thinking about how Chat would have to leave soon.  He didn't have to tell her, she just knew, she assumed that no one would leave their whole life behind just to see an average girl.  She soon realized that she said part of that out loud because Chat poked his head through the window saying,"Princess you aren't average.  You're honestly just the bestest and most sweetest person to exist.  Both literally and figuratively."  He winked.  She just gave a small smile, trying so hard to make herself feel better.  She felt odd inside for having to hide her emotions from the only person who might actually understand but in this case probably not.  Him being there just made her wanna cry.  It hurt so much to be distant from a person you feel so close to.  Just knowing that they'd disappear one random day made everything worse, it was unexplainable.  When she wasn't talking and only giving a blank expression that's when he knew something was wrong and he wanted to fix it.  Just another feeling, wanting to help but can't because you don't even know what's wrong to start with.  He started walking towards her, her glare went back to him.  That's when she unintentionally let a tear out.  He sat at the end of her bed.  She looked away from his glowing green eyes, knowing that they would make her want to cry even more.  She just fumbled around with her thumbs, thinking to herself,"Why is it everytime I look in your eyes they either make me want to cry or kiss you?  They're too beautiful to resist but gosh I still don't know what about them I love so much.  Maybe it's not the eyes but the feeling they give me."  She forced out a couple of words,"Why do you have to leave?"  Chat's eyes widened,"Mari...I...I don't know.  I only want to stay here or anywhere just as long as I have you."  She looked up into his eyes only knowing that they'd make her miss him even more even though he was right next to her.  She stuttered,"W-what happens after you leave, Chat?  I'll be he-here still doing absolutely nothing.  Socializing with people that I-I don't even know.  I miss my friends, Chat.  I miss my life.  I miss Alya, Nino, and A-adrien."  Chat tried to make the situation better,"Princess..."  She snapped,"Chat just stop already.  No more of this princess stuff.  You won't always be with me and I think I've accepted that now.  So stop leading me on already and...leave."  Chat's voice breaks,"Fine."  With that he leaves.
Next morning...
Adrien was about to head out to see Marinette.  He didn't care if she said to stay away, he just couldn't, nothing could stop him from wanting to be with her.  He transformed into Chat and went over to Marinette's place.  He stopped right by the window, he watched as Marinette talked to the boy he say from the park.  He was drawing something, it looked like Marinette.  Then the park boy flipped to a different page in his book showing Mari a finished drawing of two hands holding each other.  Chat forgot about all common sense and well reality, and knocked on the window.  She looked knowing it could really only be one person.  She got up embarrassed and opened the window.  She just smiled slightly,"Hey.  I didn't think you'd come back."  Chat raised an eyebrow,"Don't I always though?"  Then gave a chuckle.  Then he soon fixed his vision to the park boy.  Marinette introduced Chat to him, turns out he was actually just an art student and a huge fan of Chat, who goes by Carter.  Carter showed Chat the drawings he did of him and a special one in particular.  He asked if he could show it.  She gave permission.  It was a picture of Marinette and Chat eating the batter that started it all.  After a little while of Chat staring into Marinette's eyes, Carter decided it would just be weird if he stuck around so he told Marinette that he would come back later.  She said bye and closed the door after he left.  Chat sat at the end of the bed.  She sat on the other side.  Chat then asked,"Uh hey Mari, could I braid your hair?"  She smiled and replied with a simple sure, she thought to herself,"Well I always did wonder how I would look with braids."  She turned the other way and let him braid her hair.  He took her rubber bands out, when he realized that her hair was soft as silk.  He brushed through her hair with ease.  When he was done he tapped her shoulder and planted a kiss on her lips as she turned around.  Marinette scratched Chat's chin softly with her index finger.  He purred faintly, she smirked and moved over to nibble on his ear.  Then they heard a knock at the door,"Um hey, Marinette I forgot to give you the drawing could I come in."  Chat gave a little pout and nudged over to the door.  She answered back,"Sure it's open."  He handed her the drawing and left.  Marinette closed the door again and laughed.  Chat tilted his head.  She calmed herself,"Chat you're honestly just so funny.  I see that face you make when you see him."  He immediately shot back,"Pfft.  Me, Jealous?  Haha, no.  Can you really tell that much?"  She giggled and nodded.  "Well how bad can it be for me to want to keep what's mine."  He added.  She shrugged,"You sure are territorial."
Next day...
Adrien wakes up expecting to have another shoot.  He goes to the photographer and asked what he was supposed to do.  The photographer says blandly,"Pack.  We're leaving soon."  Adrien didn't care about packing, he just cared about his Marinette.  After all that time apart, he only got to spend so little time with her.  He had to go tell her so she knew.  He went over to where she was staying and knocked on the window.  She opened it, tiredly.  Then added groggily,"Yes?  Chat?"  He couldn't find an easy way to say it so he just told her,"I'm going back.  Today."

Hello, long time no write haha.  So I just wanted to explain why I've been so inactive, first ice skating takes up a majority of my time.  Second I'm writing a new book, no I'm not quitting this one, I just want to get another one started up.  So if you follow me on insta you would have known that there was gonna be some angst coming up this is a two part chapter and sadly I don't have the other part ready yet😖😭😓.  Till then just enjoy this.  Also happy furendaversary to Escape_Reality24 it was technically yesterday but I'm posting this today so yeah.  Sorry for the author note spam here lol.

Till next time xoxo, Ladybug1077