Marinette In Wonderland

Marinette woke up to the sound of her mother's voice saying,"Marinette wake up!  You have to go to the dentist."  Marinette opened her eyes thinking,"WHAT?! Omg no, no, no!" She had a fear of dentists ever since she was young. A stream of memories came back to her 'She was in a dentist chair waiting to get her teeth checked. When the dentist came through the door she was frightened by the sharp tools in his hands. She didn't say anything because she heard from her mom that it wouldn't hurt but, she moved her head slightly and one of the tools cut her gums a tiny bit.' Ever since then she hated going to the dentist, even though she hasn't gotten cut since then.  Marinette called out for Tikki,"Tikki!  Wake up!" Tikki came out from behind Marinette's pillow and said sleepily,"Marinette you do know that you don't have school today, right."  Marinette looked over to her while saying,"Tikki, that's not why I woke you up. I woke you up because I had completely forgot that today was my dentist appointment and I'm super scared to go." Tikki looked at her, still tired as ever,"But Marinette how could you forget, you put it on your calendar? Also, why are you scared to go to the dentist? I'm sure it's not that bad." Marinette looked at Tikki as calmly as she could telling her,"Well I honestly don't know how I forgot I must have spaced I mean, don't you remember yesterday. I can't believe that I took all my Adrien photos down. But anyways I'm scared to go to the dentist because of this one time when I was little, the dentist cut my gums and it hurt for a while. But that's not the only reason why I'm scared of going, I'm also scared of going because their taking out four of my teeth, wouldn't that hurt?"  Tikki nodded, completely understanding why Marinette would be scared to go to the dentist.
A few hours later...
Marinette's teeth were pulled but now she's acting crazy due to the anesthesia.  Marinette's mother walked her up to her room and said,"Marinette, dear, I'm going down to the bakery so I can help your father.  If you need anything call me, ok?"  Marinette nodded her head quickly as her mother left the room.  Tikki was still hiding, after all she didn't want Marinette to think that she was a toy.  After a few minutes later, a certain black cat came to say hello.  Chat tapped on Marinette's balcony window, when Marinette saw him she flipped and twirled around her room to get to her balcony.  She opened the window and said,"Why hello.  Are you the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland?  Omg then that means I'm Alice!  Nice to meet you kitty!"  Chat gave Marinette a strange look and smiled while saying,"Mari, my princess, I love you so, so, so much but I gotta ask, what the heck are you talking about?  You are making no sense, at all."  Marinette laughed as she went behind Chat and jumped on him,"Come on kitty!  Give me a ride to Cinderella's ball!"  Chat didn't even mind that Marinette jumped on him, he actually kinda liked it.  Chat decided to play along with her.  He carried her around her room until he came across her calendar, it had said she had dentist appointment to get her wisdom teeth out.  Chat looked behind his shoulder to see her and thought,"Oh that's why she's acting so weird. Hmm well no reason I can't take her to 'the ball'." Chat walked away from her calendar and set her down on her bed.  When he turned his face to look at Marinette she was frowning,"But Mr.Kitty Cat I thought we were going to the ball."  Chat looked at her and smiled while saying,"We are but I just need to go somewhere and I'll come back ok." Marinette looked down at her shoes and nodded. Chat leaped off her balcony heading to the flower shop, hoping it would still be open. He saw a man arranging flowers so he ran behind a wall and detransformed. He walked over to the man arranging the flowers and asked,"Uh hi, are you still open?" Adrien rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. The flower arranger said,"yeah, what is it you need kid?" He thought for a moment and finally figured it out, he asked the man if he had a bouquet of white and pink roses. The man had looked at Adrien and said,"I think I have a bouquet that might be better than that." He walked into his shop and came out carrying a bouquet of flowers that are white at the bottom and pink at the top. Adrien was amazed at the beauty of each flower. Adrien took no time at all to ask how much, he payed the man the amount needed and went behind a wall to transform into Chat again. He ran to a rooftop and placed them down, he looked around and he saw unlit candles and a lighter, he placed a few candles along the roof and lit them. He ran off the roof and headed straight to Marinette's house. When he reached he balcony he tapped on her window making her look up from her shoes, Marinette ran towards the window to open it. Chat picked Marinette up and said,"hold on tight." Marinette put her arms around his neck and held him tightly. Chat jumped across rooftops to get to the roof with the candles and the flowers. When they got there Chat asked if he could borrow her phone, he put on a song and danced with Marinette for what felt like forever. Soon after his ring beeped he stopped dancing with Marinette and frowned, he said,"Sorry princess but we're going to have to leave the ball early." He picked Marinette up and gave her the bouquet to hold, he held her tightly since she couldn't hold on to him with the bouquet in her hands. When they got back to her house he gave a peck on her lips and said,"Bye princess." She blushed and waved he hand. Chat had ran back to the rooftop were the candles were still lit, he blew them out and went home.
At Adrien's house...
Adrien plopped himself onto his bed and realized that the next day was a school day, which meant the whole school would be hovering over Marinette about the video that Chloe took.
Guys! Kittens! My peeps! I finally finished the chapter! (My thoughts-Yeah took you long enough, like gosh!) Anyway I just want to do a couple of shout outs because a few of you said I should.
Shout out to...
Black_Kitty_4_Life
Escape_Reality24
TikkiTheKwami
Tasha2102
pandamaniac_480
LadynoirLoverABC
I'm only doing 6 shoutouts so far, I'll probably do more over time but for now it's 6. (Idk how you guys did it so quick but 16k! Thanks so much ILYSM)
Till next time xoxo, Ladybug1077