2.trouble maker

Shawn pov

I walk in kitchen to see aaliyah and maxine eating.

Nobody woke me up.then i sat at the table across from maxine. Then maxine threw a frosty flake at me.

Maxine! Then maxine spilled cereal over the table. The milk spilled all over my jeans.

Maxine!go to your room now!then maxine smirked while leaving the kitchen.

You need to stop be so mean to her.say aaliyah.

I am not mean!

And stop yelling. Say aaliyah.

Maxine is bad.

Maybe she just wants attention. Say aaliyah.

No,what she needs is good old spanking.

Shawn,give her one more try before you hurt her bum. Say aaliyah. Then she started cleaning the table.

Fine.then i walk to maxine room.

Maxine, i am very- then i notice the spoons struck on the wall above her bed.

Maxine, we don't poke hole in walls.then i pull the spoons out the wall.then maxine kick my leg.

No,maxine you can't hit me.then she flip me the middle finger on both hands.

Maxine!you are in big trouble!then she screamed while running out the room.aaliyah caught her kitchen
And her to me.then i hit her bum twice.

You broken the rules go to room!then she flip the middle finger again.

Young lady!don't make me come in there. Then she locked her door.

Maxine pov

I locked the door. I can't believe him hit me!nobody get away with hitting me!then i sneaked out my room and to papa room.i put toothpaste in all his shoes.then i put syrup in his shampoo. Then i took his phone charger and hided it in my room.

Maxine dinner! Yelled papa. Then i went to the kitchen and sat next to aaliyah.

Hi,diamond. Say aaliyah. who tolled her my middle name?!

Maxine,i assume you learned your lesson. Say papa.then put a plate of food in front of me. papa will learn not mess with me.