8.tour part 2

Maxine pov

I mean maxine i do love you. You know that right?asked papa.i nodded.

Good,now. Can i trust you to not tie up my sister again?asked papa.

No promises.

Now,while i am gone.no leaving the bus,no throwing object at aaliyah, no -then aaliyah cut him off.

Shawn,stop worrying. She will be fine.say aaliyah.

I am not worry about maxine. I worry about you,aaliyah. Say papa while taking me off his lap.

See y'all later. Wish me luck.and maxine,behave.say papa while walking to the door.then i smirked. He left and turned to aaliyah with an evil smile.

Diamond, why you have a evil smile on your face?asked aaliyah.then i grab the hose from the sink and sprayed on aaliyah. Her makeup started running.

That wasn't nice. Say aaliyah. Duh!it wasn't supposed be!then she went to her room and got change.so,i watched tv when i hear water running in the bathroom. She is taking a shower.

~10 mins later ~

Diamond, bath time! Say aaliyah. She is way too happy!

Get in the tub or i will call Shawn. Say aaliyah. I really want to finish movie but i don't want another spanking.which one?then i hop in the tub while aaliyah was in her room.the bath was relaxing. After 30 mins aaliyah knock on the door.

You okay?asked aaliyah.

Yea.then i hop out the tub and dry myself off. When i hear the bus door open. So,i wrap the towel around my body and walk the bathroom to see papa. So,i ran to him.

Maxine, where is your clothes?asked papa.

I don't know you put my clothes up. Then i felt the bus start moving again.me and papa went to his room.he handed me my pajamas and he left to take a shower.so i got dress and tuned back in on the movie.the movie was at the end.i missed the whole thing!so,i started watching my favorite movie finding nemo!when someone turn it on.

Ayee.

Time for bed. Say papa.

But I wanted to watch finding nemo!

And want you to stop misbehaving. We can't get what we want.Say papa.

I don't misbehave!

Well,you sprayed water on your auntie. Say papa.

I was bored.

You luck i am too tired to punish you. Now get in the bed.say papa.

No! Then i crossed my arms.papa put me in the bed and hop in too.

Night.love you.then he turned the light off.i am not tired! Then i climbed out of bed.

Maxine, get back in bed.say papa.then i climbed back in bed.

~5 mins later~

I sneak out the bed and to the lounge area at the front of the bus. I turned the volume down and turned it on.i watched that's so Raven show marathon until it was sunrise.i fell asleep.