12.heart attack

Shawn pov

I handed the tablet back to maxine and walk to booth. I put my headphones and look where maxine was sitting. She is gone!i took the headphones off and ran to hall.

You okay, shawn?asked Camila.

She is gone!

Who?asked camila.

My daughter maxine. I need to find her.then i ran my hand through my hair.think!think!think!where would maxine go!think!thi- the restroom! Then i ran in the ladies room.lucky nobody was in it but sadly maxine wasn't. Then I check every room on the 1 floor and i ran upstairs to the 2 floor when i passed up the security room.the cameras!

Can one of you roll back the last hour? Please? Then one of guards roll back the video.i saw maxine leave the building and to the parking lot.

Thank you.then i ran out the building to my car.that was fastest i never ran in my life. I look in the car and see maxine playing on her ipad.i unlocked the car and hugged maxine.

You gave me a heart attack! Then i hugged her harder.

Too tight!say maxine.then i remember she disobey me.i hit her on her hand.

You disobey me!you are big trouble when we get home.then i carry her on my hip and back to the studio.

You found her!say camila.then Camila grabbed her and hugged her. I saw maxine gave me she-better-stop-touching-me look.then i grabbed her back.

Camila, can we finish the song tommrrow?

Sure.now, i have more time practice with my girls.say Camila.

Thanks. Then i walk to the car and drove to Walmart.

Maxine pov

We hop back in the car and went walmart. We walk in and i saw lot of people. This will be fun.

Don't even think about it maxine.say papa.then he place me inside the cart.we went down the frozen food area.when he stop the cart. I stood up.

Sit down maxine.say papa while picking some food. Then i sat down.he place pack of meat in the cart with me.

Who is that?

Chicken.say papa

But it is pink.

It not cooked.say papa.then he place roll up meat.it looks like a dick.then everyone in frozen food area stared at me. What did i do?then i looked at papa.he looked mad.fuck!i sayed it out loud!

Sorry.then everyone resume what they was doing. Everyone except papa.he was glaring at me.

You really get it when we get home.say papa.after that i didn't say or do anything on the way home.we walk in the house.

Go to your room.say papa.then i ran to my room.after 5 mins papa walk in my room and sat on my bed.he lay me across his lap.

You get 100 for cussing,200 for disobeying me,300 for watching something rated r.say papa.100+200+300=......600!

~100 smacks later~

Papa pulled down my jeans.

~200 later ~

Papa pulled down my underwear.i cover my bum. He smacked my hands and i uncovered my bum.

~300 later ~

Now,why did i spanked you?say papa while placing me in his lap.

Because I cussed,disobeyed you and watched an rated r show. Then he rubbed my back for a little bit before he stopped.

Well,i better get started on dinner. Say papa while placing me on my bed. I hissed when my bum touched my bed.i jumped up from my spot and i rubbed my bum.i walk to the kitchen and sat on the stool next to the island.

What you cooking?

Food.say papa.

What kind of food?

Eatable food. Say papa.then he chuckled.i stood on the island.i look at saw hum boiling something. Then he turned over from the oven and face me.

Get down.say papa.then i started dance.he grab me and place me on thw floor.

Go play.say papa.then i grabbed a pot from the bottom cabinet.

Not in the kitchen. Say papa while putting the pot back. Then I walk out the kitchen.i sat on the couch.i flip through tv channels. I am bored!i got a idea.i walk to my room and climb out the window. I walk on the roof until i was above the kitchen. I hanged like a bat by one of the kitchen window. I saw papa cooking but everything was upside down. I knocked on the window. Papa turn to the window.he saw me and ran to the backyard.

Maxine!then i fell down but papa caught me.he carry me to the kitchen amd place on the counter.

Why you was on the roof?!asked papa while checking me for injury.

Because you say to go play.

Not on the roof maxine! Say papa while running his fingers through his hair.

You say i can't play in the kitchen. You sayed nothing about the roof.

Because i didn't think you would go on the roof!say papa.

You should be more specific next time.

Trust me.i will. Maxine,that was the second heart attack you gave me day.say papa.

Sorry.now,is the food done?

No.say papa.then he resume cooking.

How about now?

No.say papa.

Now?

No.say papa.

Now?

No.say papa.

Now?

Get out the kitchen. I will call you when it is ready.go wait in the living room and don't move.say papa.

What if i need to piss.then papa gave me you-screwed-up look.

I mean pee.

You can only go to living room and bathroom. Say papa.then i rolled my eyes and walk to the living room.