14.sick

Maxine pov

I woke up in my bed.i felt my dinner coming up my throat. I ran to the bathroom. I throw up everything in my stomach. I flush the toilet and sat against the wall.i feel very hot and tired. I stood and felt dizzy.i walk to papa room.

Shawn pov

Maxine woke me up.she look pale and tired.

Maxine,you okay?then she ran my bathroom.i ran after her. She was vomiting in the toliet.then she flush it and sat against the wall.

Stay here.then i walk out the room.i called the pedestrian.after the call maxine call me.she was looking for me.

Yes?then she walk to me.i carry her on my hip when i heard the door.i answer it.it was the pedestrian.

Come in.then we walk to the living room.

What seems the problem? Asked doctor Henry.

She is vomiting.then he took her temperature.

She have a high fever with stomach bug.say doctor Henry.

Will she be okay?

She will be okay. She need a lot rest and water with the medicine prescription. Say doctor henry.

Thanks henry.

Any time shawn. Say doctor henry with handing me the prescription while leaving.

Maxine pov

After the doctor leave papa when to pharmacy and left me in my bed.i hate being sick because i feel hot and i throwing up every 30 mins.I am tired but i am too hot to be comfortable in my bed. I wish wasn't sick!then papa walk in my room.

Time to eat.say papa.then i stretch my arms out and he carry me to the kitchen.he sat me in a chair and place a plate of breakfast in front me.i push it away from me and lay my head on the cold table. It was nice and cold.

Maxine, you need to eat.say papa.then i ate half the plate and ended up throwing it back up.

Maxine, time to your medicine. Say papa.then he pour red color liquid in a spoon.he held to my mouth.when it touched my tongue. I spit it out.

You have drink it.say papa.then i drink it.It was horrible!

Now,i have to go but aaliyah will watch you. Say papa.

Why you can't stay?

Because i have to finish recording a song.say papa.then i hugged him.

Please don't leave papa.then he sighed.

I have too.say papa then he answer the door and aaliyah walk in.

Love you maxine. But i have to go. Say papa.then i wrapped my legs around his torso and around his neck.

No!don't leave.then aaliyah took me away from papa.then he kiss my forehead and left.

I want papa!then aaliyah put me down and i ran to my room.i cried until throw up again. I can't believe he left me! Then i heard a knock on my door.

Papa?

No,it aaliyah.

Go away.

You need to eat.say aaliyah. Then she opened my door.fuck!i forget to lock the door. Then aaliyah carry me to the kitchen and place in the chair.

Please eat.say aaliyah while placing a plate of a sandwich and some grapes.

Is papa here?

No.why?say aaliyah

That is your answer. Then i ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Diamond, you need to eat before you pass out.say aaliyah.

Don't.fucking.care!then i threw up again.i saw aaliyah eye wided and i saw black.

~~~

Diamond, wake up.say aaliyah. I open my eyes to see aaliyah standing over me.

Where papa?

He is on his way.so,can you eat now?asked aaliyah.

No

Please or you will pass out again.say aaliyah.

I.don't. Fucking.care!

If you wasn't sick. I would spank you.say papa.

Papa!then i try to run to him but my legs was asleep so i fell down. Then papa pick me up.

Now, what i hearing about you not eating?asked papa.

Because i afraid i will throw it up back up.

Maxine,if your stomach is empty you will nothing threw up.so,you would be in more pain.now,please eat.say papa.then he place me in the chair. I ate all the food but i ended up threw it back up.after my bath papa tuck me in.

Night.say papa.then he left. I want to cuddle.so,i hop out my bed walk to his room.i open door i see him in bed with the laptop on his lap with shirt off.one of these days he will sleep im his shirt.

Maxine,what's wrong?asked papa while put the laptop off his lap and sit up straight up.i walk to him.he place me on his lap.i hugged him.

I love too maxine.but what you need? Asked papa.

I want a cuddle.

Okay. Say papa.then he wrap his arms around me.i drift to sleep.

Shawn pov

I love too maxine.but what you need?

I want a cuddle.say maxine

Okay.then i wrap my arms around her. After awhile she fell asleep on my chest but i am too lazy to carry her to bed.i falling asleep too when I heard my laptop rings.it was someone face timing me.i answer it.

Hello?say ......camila?note to self : check who was calling you next.

Hey camila.

Aww,you two look so cute right now.say camila.

Ssh,not so loud.

Sorry.say camila.

So,did you tell maxine about me yet?asked camila.

No,not yet.i waiting until she not sick no more.

Sorry but i am just excited to move in with you and maxine.say camila.

Me too.night.

Night.say camila.then i turned the laptop off.