15.meet

~friday~

Bye papa.then he kiss my forehead.

Be good today.say papa.we are outside the gym in hallway.

No promises.then i ran to my class.i sat next to katie and henry.

How trouble you got in last night? Asked katie.

It wasn't too bad.

You answer the math question by drawing boy private part on the board. I am surprise you not grounded.say henry.

Henry,it is called a penis. And you should know that.

Of course i know that but i don't like it that and don't like talking about it.say Henry.

Class line up say ms.frost. then we walk to classroom. We took our seats.

Please don't get us in trouble again today. Say katie.i frowned.

Why?

Because my bum can't another spanking from my mom again.say katie.

And i can't listen another don't-get-in-trouble speech from my parents again.

You two are pussies.

Please maxine.whispered katie.

Katie!maxine!Henry! Would like to share your conversation with the class.say ms.frost with a smirk.

No.say katie and henry.

Yes.

Maxine.whispered katie.

Please don't do it.whispered henry.

Yes.

We are screwed.whispered katie and henry.

Oh really.what were you talking about? Asked ms.frost while smirking.

We were talking about how katie and henry are pussies.then katie face palm her face while henry put his head in hands.ms.frost smirk dropped.

What?asked ms.frost while looking shock

They are pussies.

Maxine diamond mendes! Then everyone turned their head to the door.papa was leaning on the doorframe with his arm cross.

Fuck.

You are screwed.say katie.

Hallway. Now!say papa.then the class started whispering stuff like "she in trouble,now" or "i wish my dad was shawn mendes".then i walk to the hallway with him.

Shawn pov
(in the morning)

Be good today.

No promises.say maxine. Then she ran to class.i was walking out the building when the principal Nelson stop me.

Follow me.say ms nelson.I follow her to a classroom door.

Maxine is this classroom. Please watch.say ms.Nelson.then she left.i watched maxine talk toher friends while the teacher was teaching.

Katie!maxine!Henry! Would like to share your conversation with the class.say the teacher with a smirk.

No!say Maxine's friends.then they whispered to maxine.

Yes.

Oh really.what were you talking about? Asked the teacher while smirking.

We were talking about how katie and henry are pussies.say maxine.

What?asked the teacher while looking shock.