17.Da Rules

Maxine pov

I woke up early and climb in the vents and crawl to papa room.then i quietly jumped down.i walk to camila side of the bed.i spray whip cream in her hand. I walk to papa side.Lucky he was face me.so,i put lipstick on him and wrote 'i was here'.then i grab a permanent mark and wrote 'i am a thot' on camila face.then i spray whipped cream on papa hand.i grabbed a feather and tickle camila nose. She scratch her nose and ended up with whipped cream on her face.then i ran under the bed.

Shawn,get up.say camila.i heard the bed moved.

What?say papa.

Maxine!say papa.i guess he touch his face.

I can't believe maxine did this. Say camila.then i heard the bed moved. I saw their feet moving.

She is in big trouble. And Camila you might want to put some pants on too. Say papa.then Camila put some pants. I am so glad i can only see their feet. Then they left.i came from under the bed.i climbed back in the vents and crawl to my room.i saw they was trying to unlock the door. Then i jump down from the vent and quickly climbed in bed.i close my eyes and slow my breathing down like an average sleeping person is doing. Then i heard the door open.

Maxine!yelled papa.

5 more mins.then he ripped the blanket from me.

Out the bed.now.say papa sternly. Then i stood next to my bed.he sit down. I saw camlia in the doorway smirking.then papa lay me across his lap.

Why are you getting spanked? Asked papa.

For sleeping.then he hit my bum hard.

Try again. Say papa.

For sleeping.then he hit my bum hard.

You getting spanked for entering my room without permission, drawing on our faces,playing with whipped cream. Say papa.

But don't play with whipped cream is not a rule.

Recite the rules maxine. Say papa.

1)no cussing
2)no violence to you or myself
3)no playing with sharp object.
4)no running in the house.
5)i can't touch anything hot surface unless you say it is okay.
6)no playing on the roof.
7)no getting up from time out.
8)ummm.

Rule 8 is no playing with your food.say papa.

But i remember the rest of them.

Oh really. What is rule 9 and 10?asked papa.

Ummm.

It was no lieing and no leaving the house without me.say papa.

I knew that.

Let see you just lied about knowing the rules.so,you getting 500 each article of bottoms your have on. Say papa.man,i picked the wrong day to wear a night dress to bed.

~500 later~

He lift the dress up to my back.if i wasn't in pain right now i would be shivering from the breeze. The one time i actually worn shorts under my dress!

~500 later~

He pulled my shorts down.i can kiss sitting down good bye.

~500 later ~

He pull my under wear down.Good bye sitting down.i will miss you! Then i started crying.

~500 later~

He pull my bottoms back up and pull dress down.note to self: never wear dress to bed ever!

Now,come eat breakfast. Say papa.then he and camila left my room.i stood up and was about rub my sore bum when.

Don't even think about.say papa.then i slowly walk to the kitchen. My bum was on fire.i finally make it to the kitchen.camila was sitting down eating while playing on her phone. Papa place a bowl of cereal on the table.

Come sit down. Say papa.

Do i have to?

If you want to eat.than yeah.say papa.

Well,i not that hungry anyway.

Sit.down. now. Say papa sternly. I slowly sat down. I hissed in pain.then papa sat down with his phone.how they both on their phones!?then i slowly got out my chair.

Sit down maxine. Say papa without looking at me.

I am sitting down.

Why you always lieing? Asked Camila without looking at me.that is it! Then i took their phones and ran outside to my tree.i climbed it.

Maxine, get down.say papa.

Maxine,give me my phone. I was about to get the high score on candy crush. Say Camila.

Oh well.suck it up.then I put their phones in my pocket.

Maxine, get down. Say papa.

Make me!

Maxine,get down. Now. Say papa sternly. Then i jump down from the tree.papa took the phones back gave them to camila.he grab my arm.he hit my bum twice hard.

Go to the corner. Say papa.then i went to the corner.