6.lier

Maxine pov

Maxine! Let go of her!say papa.then i glare at him and dig my nail deeper in her skin.

Ow!say the lady.

Now!say papa.then i let go of the lady.

Sorry Camila. Maxine apologize. Say papa.then i raised my eyebrow.

Now.say papa very harshly. Then I kick him in his manhood and ran to the backyard. I climb the tree again.

Shawn pov

Now.i sayed very harshly. Then Maxine kick me in my manhood and she ran to the backyard.

You okay? Asked camilia.

Yea.no!this hurt like hell!

Where maxine is going?asked camilia.

To the backyard. So,why you here?

To see if you have wanted to song a duet on your tour.say camilia.

Wait,tour?what tour?

Tom didn't tell you? Asked Camila.

No but i am about to call him.see you later.then she left.i walk outside to the only tree in the backyard.

Maxine.please get out the tree.

No!say maxine. Wait,she just spoke!

Please?

...no.

You hesitated.

...no,i didn't. Then she jump out the tree.

Maxine, are you crazy!?

Maybe.then she ran inside the house.

Maxine pov

I ran inside the house and ran to my room. I grab the knife from behind my tv.i walk the stairs when i saw papa was walk to the stairs.

Maxine, what that in your hand?asked papa while walk up the stairs. So,i slide down the rail and ran outside to the tree.i carved my name in it.

Maxine!say papa. Then i look at him.

Why you got a knife your hand!?say papa while taking the knife away from me.then i turn away to the tree.

If you climb that tree young lady.you are in trouble. Say papa.then i started climbing the tree but papa caught me and brought to living room.

Go to timeout!then i started laughing at him.really?then he hit me on my leg.

Now!then i stomped to the corner and sat down. He left. I took out the lace off my shoes and rubber bands out my hair. I tied the two laces together and wrapped it around my ankle. I tightened it. I put the rubber bands on my toes.then i slowly feel my foot become numb.so,i unwrapped my ankle and took off the rubber bands my toes.then i felt my blood pumping back to foot when i heard footsteps. So,i put the laces and rubber bands in my pockets.

Time up.say papa.finally!then i went to my room and when to my suitcase. I didn't see my knives in it.

Look for these. Say papa.i turn around to see papa holding two of my knives.

Maxine,knives are not toys. Yes,they are.

Promise me you not doing to touch a knife again.then i nodded.

Words.say papa

I promise.

Good,now come here.say papa.i shook my head.

You not in trouble. Say papa.then i walk to him.we hugged.