20.don't hit me

Maxine pov

I woke up and climbed out my window to my tree in the backyard. I need a prank for camila.think.think.i got it.then i climbed downstairs and watch tv until i heard papa alarm. After 5 mins he walk downstairs.

Morning nene.say papa.then he kissed my forehead and walk to the kitchen.i sneaked in papa room.i quietly swapped out camila lipstick for a glue stick. Then I put bristles of the brush in  mable syrup.i walk in the kitchen.i sat at the table.

What you want to eat?asked papa.

Bacon.

Okay.then papa started making bacon when camila ran to him.her lips couldn't move and hair was had her brush still in it.

Woah.woah.what happened? Asked papa.then camila glared at me.

Maxine.say papa.

Yes?

What did you do?asked papa.

I glue her lips shut and drip her brush un syrup.

Maxine,you could have hurt. Say papa. Then he got a hot water towel and pressed it too camila lips.

I wish did.

Thanks.say camila.then she walk upstairs.

Maxine come here. Say papa.

Nah.i am good.

Here.now.say papa.then i walk to him.he grab my arm and hit my bum 20 times.

Now. Go say sorry.say papa.

No.then he hit me 20 times again.

Fine. Fine. I will.then i walk to his room and he followed behind me.camila was doing her hair.

I am sorry.

I forgive you. Say camila.

Maxine, get dress we are doing to the store.say papa.then I went to my room and got dress.i walk downstairs.i see camila and papa kissing. Oh man.he is falling in love with that bitch!then they notice me.camila blushed while papa rub the behind of his neck.

Hey maxine. Say papa.then i kicked his leg.he grab my arm.

You don't hit me.say papa.then i slapped him.he grabbed my other hand.

You don't hit me.say papa.then i stomped on his foot.

Corner. Now. Say papa sternly. He let go of my hands. I folded my arms.

Maxine.now say papa.

No!

Don't yell at me.say papa.

Fuck you!then he grabs my arm and smacked my bum 100 times.

Corner. Now!yelled papa.then i did the middle finger and went to my room. Papa follow me and put me across his lap. He hit my bum 500 times. He pulled my pants down. He hit my bum 500 times again. My bum is on fire!them he pulled my underwear. I covered my bum.

Move your hands.say papa. I didn't move my hands.so he moved my hands and hit me 500 times again. Then he hit me 500 times again.he pulled my bottoms up and sat on his lap.he hugged me.

Did you learn your lesson? Asked papa.i nodded.

Why you got in trouble? Asked papa.

For cussing,hitting you, and disobeying you.then he kisses my forehead.

Time to go.say papa.then we walk to the car.we hop in the car. I sat down and my bum was sore.

Hold still. Maxine.i need to bucket you in.say papa.

My bum hurts.

Well,you should thought of that before breaking the rules.say papa.then i slapped him.

Don't hit me.say papa.then he hop in the driver seat.the whole ride i was uncomfortable. The car stop by a building called studio 1.

Where are we?

At the radio station. Say camila. I wasn't talking to you!then we walk inside.

Maxine,please behave.say papa.

No promises. Then he sighed.we walk a room with a lot of microphones.

Shawn?right.i am tom.and he is Jerry. Say tom.papa shook hands with him.then he handed us headphones and we sat next to a microphones.

Good morning Los Angeles. Today we have shawn mendes and his little family. Say jerry.camila ain't no family.

So,who are these lovely Ladies? Asked Tom.

This is my girlfriend camila and my daughter maxine.say papa.

So,the rumors are true. Say tom.

What rumor? Asked papa.

Rumor has it that you adopted a little girl. Say jerry.

That rumor is actually true.maxine say hi.say papa.he gave the please face.

Hi,i am the famous maxine mendes.

Let asked the caller for questions. Say tom.we heard a phone dial.

Hello,this tom amd jerry show. Tell us your name and question. Say jerry.

I am keke.my question is for camila.say keke.

Okay.say camila.

Is the song i know what you did last summer based on your relationship with shawn? Asked keke.

No.say camila.

Next caller.say tom.

Hi,i am wendy.my questions is for shawn.say wendy.

Alright. Say papa.

Who do you love most camila or maxine?asked wendy.

Umm.say papa.

Really you had to think it!?!

Maxine, calm down. Say camila.

Shut the fuck up,bitch!then her jaw dropped.

I can believe you had to think about it!then i back handed his face.the sound echoed in the room.

Fuck you!then i ran to the room.

Maxine.say papa.

Um,we will be right back after this commercial. Say jerry.i slam the door and ran to the car.i picked the lock and sat in backseat.why did he hesitate? Does he loves me?aghhhh!never since that bitch walk in his life. He has stopped loving me!that bitch ruin everything!

Maxine, you had me worried. Say papa.

How can you worry about someone who you don't care about. I say coldly.

Maxine,i mean to hesitate. I was just shocked at the question. Say papa.

I want to go home. I say coldly. He sighed and got camila. He drove us home.i stay in my room until someone knocked on my door.

Go away!

Maxine, open the door.say papa.

No.what do you want?

Dinner is ready. Say papa.

Not hungry. I am sure camila will be happy to have a dinner date with you!

Maxine-then i cut him off.

Go away.and be with your "girlfriend".

Maxi-then i cut him off again.

Go away!