21.no pants

Maxine pov

I wait 15 mins before going downstairs. I walk in the kitchen to see a plate of pizza wrapped uo on the table with a note. Cheesy. Then i rolled my eyes and saw it was camila.camila!?!since when she cared about me.now i really want to read now. Then i open it.

Dear maxine,

I know you are mad at shawn but please forgive him.because he is crying himself. Really?i didn't think papa as cryer.if you don't believe me.go see for yourself. Maxine, he loves you more than me even through he won't admit it.you are his favorite.

From, camila

Then i ate the food and walk to papa room. I tip toe to papa bed.i saw he had tear strains on his face.oh man.now i feel guilty. Agh!then i walk to my room.

~next morning ~

I woke up and walk to papa room. I saw he was still sleeping. I wrote' i love ya too' on his hand. I wrote 'thanks but i still don't like you' on camila hand.i walk downstairs to the kitchen and grab apple.
I walk to my favorite tree.i climb the top. I was eating my apple when i heard the door open. I saw papa.he climb up the tree.

I don't know how you can do that easily. Say papa while gasping for air. I smirked.

I saw what you did this morning.so,i am forgiving?asked papa.

You think you are getting off the hook that easy? You are funny. Then i jump onto the roof.

Maxine, what are you doing? Asked papa.

Of nothing. Then i went his room window. I climbed in.i saw camila was in shower. Perfect! Then I pick the bathroom lock. I wrote 'i was here ' in lipstick on the mirror.
I put red koolaid on the doorknob and make footsteps on the floor. I climbed out the window and to the tree to see papa trying to get down. I jump from the roof.

You can just jump down.then he jumped down.

Where were you?asked papa.

In house. Then we heard a scream.

Camila!say shawn. We ran upstairs to see camila running down the hallway in only a towel. She literally jump into papa arms.

What happened? Asked papa.

Ghost! Blood! Footsteps! Scary! Say camila.i try not to laugh.

Maxine. Say papa.

That my name.

Camila, there no ghost it is just maxine.say papa.then he put her down.

Maxine, that wasn't nice. Say camila.

When i am ever nice to you?then camila walk to her room.

Maxine, you know the drill. Say papa.then we went to my room.he lay me across his lap.

You scared camila,and from what camila was saying you trash my room.so,200 each.say papa.i can do 200 but each!then pull up my pants and underwear.and bare.r.i.p my bum!

~200 later~

I hate that bitch!

~200 later~

He pulled up my underwear. He put my pants on my bed.

Corner in the kitchen.say papa.

What about my pajama pants?

This part of the punishment. If i have to spank you 200 or more times no pants for the corner.say papa.

But it uncomfortable.

That the point. Corner. Now. Say papa.then i went to corner in the kitchen. I was facing the wall.

No.no.turn around so i can see your pretty face and sit down.say papa.then i turn around and sit down. I hissed in pain.my bare legs freezing from being on the cold floor.

~30 mins later~

Papa handed me my pants back.i put them on.i hate that bitch!