19.Camila and me day

Maxine pov

I walk to the kitchen. I saw papa drink coffee.

What we doing today?

Actually..say papa.he put his mug down and run his fingers through his day.

Actually what!?

Actually you not coming with me to work.say papa.

Why?

Because camila wants to hang out with you. Say papa.

Ha.ha.you funny.you think i would like to hang out with this bi-then papa cut me off.

Maxine.say papa sternly.

I was about to say bitch but you interrupt me.i like i was saying you think i would like to hang out that bitch.

Please be nice.say papa.

No prom-then he cut me off.

If you say "no promises" than there is no promises that you have a sore bum. Say papa.

I will try.

Good.i will go get camila.say papa.then he left the room.i grab apple.i bite into it when someone hugged me from behind so i automatic flip the person over me.

Ow.say camila.then papa gave me you-better-say-sorry look.

Sorry.then camila got up from the floor. Papa pick me up.

Love ya.please be good. Say papa.

N-then i was cut off by papa glare that says you better not.

Love ya.too.then he handed me to camila.we walk to camila car.i saw she moved my booster seat from papa's car to hers.yay...not!then she bucklet me in.

Today will be fun day.first we are going to meet my friends.then we are going to-then I stopped listening. She talk too much.I fell asleep after awhile.

We are here.say camila.i woke up and rolled my eyes.we walked in a cafe.i saw four girls sitting corner table. Time to act!i hugged camila leg while she was walking.so,she pick me up.

Girls,this is maxine.maxine,this ally,dinah,Lauren and normani. Say camila.i shyly waved.

Aw,she so cute.say dinah while pinching my cheeks. I saw camila get nervous. Camila is so lucky that papa tolled me to behave or dinah would have a broke wrist. Then we sat down. They started talking about what we going to do today.

I think we should go to the mall.say Lauren. Then i stopped listening. I already hating today.then we went to mall.they spend three hours shopping!!! Who spends three fucking hours at the mall!?!my feet started to hurt.so,i pull camila to the side.

My feet hurt. Come we go home now.

We have few more things to do.say camila.

Take me home or i will throw a tatum.

One more place. Please. Then we can go home.say camila.

Fine.then we went a nails salon. We got a nails done. I hated the smell of the nail polish. After that we hop back in the car.

Now can we go home?

Yeah. Say camila. When we got home papa wasn't yet. So,I went to my room.i got my pocket knife and climbed out my window to my tree.i sat on the branch and started carving 'i wish papa was here'

Maxine!yelled camila.she ran out the house.

Maxine, thank goodness i found you.shawn is almost on his way here.so you want lunch?asked camila.

No.

I can make you sandwich or order you something. Say camila.

No.please go away!

Are you sure?asked camila.

Yes.now get away from me!then i throw my pocket knife at her feet.it land in front of her feet.

Oh my gosh. You had a knife! Say camila.

I have a lot of weapons. Now get away.

You lot of what?asked papa.oh man.

A lot fun on the trip.

Yeah.sure.say papa.then he walk to the tree.

Come here. Say papa.i jumped in his arms.

What you want to eat?asked papa to camila.

I can cook something. Say camila.

I think i am going to order subway.you can cook dinner if you like. Say papa.

I know the perfect thing to cook. Say camila.then papa hugged me and put me down.

I will come with you.

No.you don't.say papa

Why not? Asked camlia.

Because she have to tell me about her day.say papa.then camila left.papa place me on the counter.

I thought i wasn't allowed to sat on the counter?

I know but i wanted you to my height right now.say papa.

I am your height.

Surree.now what happened today? Asked papa.

It was fun.it was bored as fuck.

What did you do?asked papa.

We shopped and i got my toes done. Then i show my toes.it was painted purple.

It looks nice. But did you behave?asked papa.

Yes.

Good. Go wash up from dinner. Say papa.then he kissed my forehead and place me on the floor. I went to my room.i took a shower. I walk out the bathroom to see papa waiting for me on my bed.

Maxine,tell me the truth. Did you behave today?asked papa.

Yes.

All day until i got home.say papa.

Um.....yes?

Maxine,why you lied? Asked papa.

No,i didn't.

Come here.say papa.then he lay me across his lap.

So,this you cussed twice this morning. You lied to me.you yelled camila.you had a weapon. Say papa.that bitch!

So,you are getting 30 for each thing you did. Say papa.30 times .....1,2,3,4...equal....120!

~120 smacks later~

Corner. Say papa. Then i sat in corner until dinner.that bitch will pay!