11.watching

Maxine pov

Time to wake up!say papa

Go away

Wake up.say papa while ripping the blanket off me.

Gimme the blanket!

Maxine, you can sleep in the car.say papa.i look around. I was in my bed.when did we get off the bus?

Last night, i carry you to your bed.now get.say papa while looking in my closet.

Did i say it out loud?

Yes.now please get up.say papa.then i grab my blanket again and lay back down.

Maxine,if you not out the bed when I count to 10 you will be punished. Say papa.i stay in my bed.

10....9....8.then i pointed the middle finger.

7....6....5!say papa angrily.then i rolled my eyes.

4...3...2..1!then he grab me by my arm.i stood up and he hit me twice on my bum.

Stop pointing the middle finger.now go get dress Say papa.then he left and i got dress. I walk downstairs to the kitchen. I sat at the table.papa put a plate of oatmeal in front of me.i pick at it with my spoon. Papa was scrolling on his phone while eating across from me.

Maxine,you actually have eat it.say papa without look up from his phone.

I am eating it.

No,you haven't. I was watching you.say papa.

No you haven't been watching me.you was look at your stupid phone.

Maxine,i can do two things at once.say papa while still looking at his phone!then i pointed the middle finger. Papa turned off his phone and place on the table.

If you don't stop pointing that finger.you will regret it.say papa.then i smirked.

Try me.if you want to.then he put his dishes in the sink.then i pointed both middle fingers.

Go to your room.right now. Yelled papa.then i pointed my middle fingers high while walking to my room.after 2 minutes papa walk in.he sit on my bed and lay me across his lap.then hit my bum 20 times!this hurts like hell!then he hit my bum 40 more times.i was crying because my bum was on fire!then he pull my pjs bottom down.he hit my bum 20 more times. Then he pulled my underwear down.so,i cover my bum.

Please!no! I am sorry!

Maxine, move your hands.say papa while moving my hands off my bum.then he hit my bum 40 more times.He pulled my underwear and pjs bottom up on me.

Now,go get dress.say papa.i rubbed my sore bum and got dress. I walk to papa room.i heard the shower going.so,i pick the lock and tip toe in bathroom. I flush the toilet causing all the cold water to toilet so it streaming hot in the shower.

Maxine!!! Then i ran out there and to the living room. I turned the tv on when papa is stare at me.he was still wet and he only had on sweatpants.

Maxine!why did you do that?asked papa.

Do what?i asked with an innocent smile.

Maxine,i thought you learned your lesson this morning. Say papa.

Fuck you.

Maxine,sit down on the couch. Say papa.no!no!my bum is still sore from the last spanking.i am not sitting down.

Um..no thank you.i like standing.

Well,then i guess i have to spank you since you did learn you lesson. Say papa.then i grab my arm and sat down.he lay across his lap.

You get 20 for cussing,30 for pick the lock on my doors, 40 for interrupting my shower,50 for trying lie about it.say papa.wait!that is 140 smacks!no!then i cover my bum.

Just for that no pants. Say papa while pulling my pants.

SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!

~20 later~

Okay!okay! Stop!

~30 later~

I was crying my eyes out.

~90 later~

My bum was on fire.then he sat me on his lap.my bum is hurt badly.

Now, you learn your lesson? Then i nodded.

Good.now time to go.say papa.

But i don't want to.then papa hit my bum 5 times hard.

Car.now.say papa.so,i went to the car.i open the door.i hop in my booster seat because i am too short for normal seat.i hate this stupid thing! When i sat in my booster seat my bum stung.so,i hop out the seat.then papa walk to the car.

Maxine, why you not in your seat?asked papa.

Because my bum hurt.

Well,you should thought of that before you go yourself in trouble. Now get in it so i can buckle you in.say papa.then i hop in my seat and my bum started hurting again while papa buckle me in.then papa hop in thr car and started driving. The whole ride there i was uncomfortable because my bum was hurting. When we hop out the car papa bend to my height.

Maxine, please behave.say papa.

No promises.

Maxine. Say papa sternly.

Fine.

Good.say papa.then we walk to the studio.we walk in the recording studio.i saw a tall brown hair girl. She looks familiar.

Hey,shawn.say the girl. Then she look at me and her eyes widened.

Oh my gosh.you are soo cute.say the girl and she started pinching my cheeks. I remember her now.she was the girl who i digged my nails in her wrist. Then I grabbed her wrist and it still had my nails marked in her skin.

Camila, this maxine.you seen her at my house the other day. Say papa.then he pick me up and place me on his hip.

Oh yeah.i remember that.she little violent do you think.say Camila with a smile.

Sorry about that.say papa.

We should get started. Say Camila while walking to the sound booth. Papa place me in a chair and gave me a tablet.

Please, stay.say papa.

N-

If you say no promises. I make no promises you will get in trouble.say papa.

Fine.

Good.say papa.then he walk to the booth.

1...2...3 say the sound board guy.

Ah-ah, he-ey
Ah-ah, ah-ah
Ah-ah, he-ey
Ah-ah, ah-ah sang papa.then i turned the tablet on.i ended up watching Netflix. I am watching orange is the new black.i was on the 6 episode when papa took the tablet out my hands.

Ayee!

Maxine, you can't watching rated R shows.say papa.

But it is getting good.

Oh well.say papa.then he handed it back to me.it was on the spongebob squarepants.so,i try to go back to orange is the new black show. I clicked on it and it asked for a password. He put a parent lock on it!then i throw it on the floor and walk to the car.i pick the lock and lay down in the backseat. I grabbed my another ipad and finish watching orange is the new black.