7.tour part 1

Shawn pov

Maxine,time to get up!then she cover her head with the blankets.

Maxine diamond mendes! If you not got that bed you in trouble!

Fuck you.mumbled maxine.i pull her out of bed .i smack her 30 times on the bum.

You can't cuss.go the corner. Then she stand in the corner.

Sit down! Then she stand down while squirming around on her bum.then i started packing maxine suit case.i saw maxine standing up.

Maxine,sit down.

But it hurts!say maxine.

Now,sit down or i will making hurt worse.then she sat down.i finish packing her bag.

Maxine,you can get out the corner now and get dress. Then i went to my room. I got ready and walk to maxine room.i walk to saw maxine sleeping again!

Maxine,we are on time limit. Then she got dress and we drove to the concert in a tour bus. I put maxine in the green room.

Maxine,aaliyah will be in here to watch you.so please behave!

No promises.say maxine

Maxine!then aaliyah walk in.

Hey shawn!say aaliyah while hugging me.

Hey diamond! Say aaliyah while hugging maxine. Maxine look angry.

Maxine,don't even think about. Then maxine raised her eyebrow.

Don't.

Shawn stop worrying about diamond.she will be fine.now go sing. Say aaliyah while pushing me out the room.

Maxine pov

Then aaliyah push papa out the door.

So,what you want to do?asked aaliyah. I grab a brush and threw at her head.i missed it by inches! The brush was struck in the wall.

Maxine,you can't threw objects at me!say aaliyah. Then i got the laces off my shoes and tied them together.

Why you doing that for? Asked aaliyah. Then i tied it tight on her wrists.

Maxine,you can untie them now.say aaliyah. Then I take the laces off her shoes and tied her ankles.

Maxine,stop this and untie me!say aaliyah. Then i walk to hallway there was two security guards.so,i ran the away from them.i ended up in the control room.i saw papa on stage,the audience, and some of the hallways.then i saw more security guards. So,i ran in the opposite direction but the security guards started chasing after me until ran into a wall.so,i fell on my bum and i look up to see an angry papa bear.

Mr.mendes, we found her running around the backstage.say the security guard.

Thanks.i will take it from.then i grab me by my arm and walk to the green room.we saw aaliyah trying to untie herself. Then papa glared at me and i smile innocently.

Maxine! Untie her. Say papa.Then i shook my head.so,he smack my bum hard.

Now.say papa Then i untied aaliyah.

Apologize.say papa.then i crossed my arms.

Apologize now or you punishment will be worse.harshly whisper papa.

Auntie aaliyah I am sorry you are too stupid to untied yourself. Then papa smacked my bum hard.

Auntie aaliyah i am sorry.

Apologies accept! Say aaliyah while hugging me.i want to hit over the head with a hammer!

Maxine,don't even think about hurting her.say papa.too late!already thinking about it!

You lucky i have to wait until we on the tour bus to punishment you.say papa.

But the concert is over. Say aaliyah.

Well,i guess you not lucky.say papa while carrying me to tour bus and in his room.then he lay on my stomach across his lap.i cover my bum.

I am sorry but please don't!

Move your hands. Say papa.then i moved my hands.then he smack my bum.

Count.say papa.*smack*

1...*smack*
2...*smack*
3...*smack*

~30 more smacks later~

Papa grabbed a hairbrush.

Count and start from 30.say papa.

30..*cry and smack*
31.. *cry and smack*
32.. *cry and smack*

~60 smacks later~

My bum was on fire.

Go to the corner and sit down. Say papa.

But-

Sit down in the corner. Say papa.then i went the corner and sit down. My bum started hurting more.so,i got on my knees and rub my sore bum.

Maxine!i say to sit down.say papa.then he spank me 60 more times and he sat me in the corner again.

Don't move. Say papa.then he left.my bum was very sore but i can't rub my bum

~15 mins later~

You time is up maxine.say papa while hugging me but push him off me. So,he put me in his lap and hugging me.

I punished you because i love you.say papa.then i roll my eyes.

I mean maxine i do love you. You know that right?asked papa.then i nodded.