29.coming home

(One week later)
Maxine pov

I woke up and walked to aaliyah room. She was sleeping. So,I went in the kitchen. I climbed on the counter which was hard to do with this cast on.I dig in the cabinet.I found the flour and rice.I pour both all around the kitchen.then I pour carmel syrup on the floor. I lay down and made a snow angel.

Diamond, are you in th-then she screamed.

Diamond! My kitchen!say aaliyah. I stood up and shrugged.

Diamond, you got it in your hair! Oh my gosh.say aaliyah. She grabbed my hand rush me to the bathroom. She took my clothes off.she turn on the water in the sink

Put your head under the sink. Say aaliyah. I did it.she drown my hair in water.

Don't move. Say aaliyah. Then she grab for a bottle by the tub.she pour the liquid in my hair and rubbed it in.she wash it out my hair.

Here.say aaliyah. She handed me a towel for body and another for my hair.

Go your room.say aaliyah. I went to the room.

~30 mins later ~

Aaliyah walked in the room with a bucket of hair stuff.she place me in between her legs.she started combing my hair.

Ow!

This will hurt. Say aaliyah.then she comb it again.

Ow.

Beauty is pain.say aaliyah.

~1 hour later~

Shawn,needs to wash your hair more often. Say aaliyah while we are looking in the mirror.my hair was straight down.

No!

Well,beauty is pain. You hungry? Asked aaliyah.

Yeah.

Get dress. We are going out for lunch. Say aaliyah.then I got dress and grabbed my clutches.. We walked to the car. Aaliyah drove to diner. We sat at the table by the window.

What you want to order?asked waiter.then I looked at the menu.

Fries and sprint.

I will have a burger and fries with a cola.say aaliyah.the waiter nodded and left the table.

Diamond,I love your hair.say aaliyah. I roll my eye.

Cuz you did it.then she smiled big.her phone rang.

Hello?asked aaliyah.

Excuse me.say aaliyah. Then she left the table. Then waiter came back with our food.she placed on the table and left. I was eating my fries when a boy sat in aaliyah seat.

Go away.

James.and who are?

Ms.go the fuck away.

Oh sassy.I like.say james.

Go away.

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Asked james.

No,but i hurt my knee when I crawled from hell.

You're funny.say James.

Thanks?

You are pretty.say james.I raised one eyebrow.

What do you want?

Your name.say james.then a tall guy walk to us.

Jameson, what did I tell you about leaving the table.say the tall guy.James rolled his eyes and follow the tall guy away from the table.finally get to eat in peace. Then aaliyah came back. Never mind.

You done yet?asked aaliyah.then I raised a eyebrow.i know she sees I still have a lot fries left.

Okay. Then let go.say aaliyah. She drove back to her apartment. She  opened the door. Papa was standing in the living room with camila.

Papa! Then I ran to him.he caught me and hugged me.

I missed you.say papa.

Me too.

Aaliyah, how she behaved? Asked papa.

Great.say aaliyah.

Thanks for watching her.see ya later.say papa.we hop in car.

How was the trip?

Long and boring. Say camila.

It was okay.say papa while shrugging.