9.cranky or nor

Maxine pov

~5 mins later~

Someone woke me up.

Get up maxine.say papa.

No!then i turned to my other side.

Get up.say papa.

Screw you!then i show my middle finger.then i carry me to the table and put me in the chair. I lay my head on table and fell asleep.

Get up,maxine.we got stuff to do day.say papa while putting a bowl of cereal in front of me.

No, you got stuff to do.not me.

Well since aaliyah is out with her friends.so you are coming with me.say papa.i dozed off after he sayed aaliyah.

Maxine,you shouldn't have stay up tv last night. Say papa.

But it was marathon!

Oh well.then he started looking in the fridge. I fell asleep on the table.

Shawn pov

I turned around to see maxine sleeping on the table. Then i pick her clothes and carry her to the bedroom.

Maxine,get dress. Then she nodded. I left and got dress and ready. I came back to the room to half dress sleep on the floor. I finish dressing maxine.then i sat maxine on my lap and started brushing her hair.

Maxine,get up so i can do your hair right. Then she lean on me and fell asleep. I carry maxine to the door of the bus and put her on her feet.

Maxine,get up.

No,carry me.say maxine

No,you going to walk.then i grab her hand and walk out the tour bus.

Someone turn off the light.say maxine.

Sweetie,that the sun.

Turn off the sun.say maxine. Then we walk inside the mall.i walk to my CD signing.

Papa,can i please go back to my bed!?!asked maxine

No,you should have thought of that when you stay up all night.then i sat up and place maxine next to me.

Hold me.say maxine. Then i put on my lap and she fell asleep.

Maxine pov
~5 mins later~

I woke up to the people talking loudly and screaming.so i open my eyes to see i was on papa chest. I look around to see people in line.

Papa,why ain't on the bus?i whispered

Good afternoon, maxine.say papa while signing a CD cover.

Answer the damn question! I whispered harshly.

You trouble when we get back on the bus. Whispered papa.

I don't fucking care.i want to sleep in my bed.i whispered harshly.

Behave, maxine.whispered papa.

No promise. Then I got papa lap and on the table. I jump off and roll.i started running with guards, papa,and the people who was waiting in line running after me.

Look!it is Shawn mendes daughter!say an bystander. Then the bystanders started running after me too.so,i started running faster into a clothes store.i hide in a dressing room stall.

I saw her run that way.say a person.then everyone started running that way beside papa. Papa walk in the dressing room.

Maxine, i know you in here. Say papa.then i stood up on the chair in the dressing stall.i look over the wall to see papa walk in. He look in my way.so,i sat down in the chair with my foot in the chair to. Then he open my dressing room stall.

Maxine, come here.say papa. I ain't going to him.he look mad.

Here now. Say papa while closing the door to room. Then i walk to him.he took my hand and hit it 5 times.

Don't run away from me.say papa.then i point the middle finger.i slide under the stall wall and ran but papa grab me again.

Okay,you need to behave. Say papa.he carry me on his hip.

I want to go sleep in my bed!

Don't yell at me.and we was supposed to shop for new clothes for you. Say papa.then he look at me and sighed.

But i guess we can do that tommrrow. Say papa.yes!

Now can we go back to bus?

Yes.say papa while walking towards the bus.then we hop on the bus. I ran to my bed and fell asleep on it.