32.awards

Maxine pov

Get down maxine. You need to get ready.say camila.I am in the tree.

No.

Do I need to get shawn?asked camila.

No need I am right.say papa.

We have 20 mins to be at the carpet. Say camila. Then she walked in the house.

Maxine, get out the tree.say papa.

Do I have to wear that dress?

Yes.say papa.

Than no.

Okay. No tv.say papa.

I don't watch tv.

No cuddles. Say papa. Then I jumped down.he hit my bum 20 times.

Stop jumping from high places. Say papa.then we walked to my room.

Put the dress on.say papa.

No.

Why you so defiant today?asked papa.

I am not wearing that.

Why not?asked papa.

I don't like dresses.

Well,you will like it today.then he put it on me.he put my wedges on me.he left the room.I changed my shoes.now,I am wearing my white high tops.(pic above).then I walked in the dress.it was heavy. I felt like I gain 20 lbs in 5 secs.then I make it downstairs. I sat on couch.

Time to go.say papa with camila behind him.we hop in the limo.we need up in a crowded street .

Maxine, please behave. Say papa.then,we hop out the car.all I saw was white flashes. So,I grip papa's hands.we walked down a red path. We stop to take pictures on the way down. When we walked in the building. A guy with a mic stop papa.

I am here with shawn mendes and camila cabello.say the mic guy.

Shawn,who is this?asked mic guy.

This is my daughter,maxine. Say papa.

What award do you think you getting tonight? Asked mic guy.

Hopefully a good one.say papa.then they laughed. We walk in a auditorium. We sat close to the stage.

~1 hour later~
Shawn pov

Papa, I tired. Say maxine. I place maxine on my lap. She rest her head on my chest. She fell asleep.
After couple of awards I heard my name.

Camila,can you hold maxine?

Sure.say camila. Camila took maxine out my arms.I walked on the stage.they hand me my award.I stood at the mic.

I would like to thank my fans and my producers for this award.thank you.then I walked off stage back to my seat.after the awards. We walked around the frontier and talked to some friends.

Congrats on the award,shawn.say nick.

Thanks.

Ed sheeren is here.say nick.

Really?

Yeah.you go see him?asked nick.

Yeah.hold on minute. Then I walked to camila.

I am going nick.call me if you need me.

Okay. Say camila.then I walk with nick.

Maxine pov

I woke on camila shoulder. She was talk to a lady.I tap on her shoulder.

Hey sleepyhead. Say camila.

Where is papa?I whispered in her ear.

He is with some friends. Say camila.then I got sad.I want papa.I frown on rest the side of my head in her shoulder.

Cheer up.he is coming back.say camila.she walked around and talked to more people.

How is this?asked a lady with hair that covered her head.

This is maxine. Maxine can you say hi?asked camila.I shook my head.

Well,nice meeting you camila.say the lady.

You too sia.say sia. Then sia walked away. Camila walk to a table and sat down.she tried to place me in the chair but cling on her.

Maxine, can you please sit in the chair?asked camila.then I shook my head.

Please? Asked camila. Then I sat in my seat.I lay the side of my head on the table. I drew circles with my finger on the table.

Maxine, you have cheer up. He coming back.say camila.I know but I feel like he not coming back ever. I didn't say anything.

Maxine,are you even listening to me?asked camila.yeah.I just choose not speak in big crowds.then she sighed.she pulled up her phone and played on it.I kept drawing shapes in the table.

Maxine, you okay?asked papa.papa!then I hugged him and clingy to him.

Camila,what did you do? Asked papa.

Nothing. I tolled her you with friends. And she went quiet and got sad.say camila.

I guess you missed me.say papa.then I nodded.

Time to go home. Say camila.then we walk to the limo.it drove us home.when got home I tried to unzip myself. But I couldn't.

Papa!then he walked in my room.

Yes?asked papa.

Unzip me.

Maxine. Say papa.

Please?

Yeah.say Papa. Then he unzip it.I got out of it.

Maxine, you forgetting something. Say papa.

My shoes. Then I took my tennis shoes on.

Wait, didn't I put wedgies on your feet.say papa.

No.

Maxine, you know what I say about lieing to me. Say papa

That you should never get caught.

No.say papa

That I shouldn't.then he sat on my bed.

Here.say papa.

Nah I am good.

Maxine. Say papa.i walked to him.he lay me across his lap.then he hit my bum 20 times.

Corner in my room.say papa.then we walked to his room.I sit in the corner.I hate this stupid corner.